SilabGarza - RS Private Server  
Home Forum Play Register Store Market Highscores Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SilabGarza - RS Private Server > In-game > Guides > Archives [No posting]
Reload this Page black n white money thief


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
black n white money thief
Old
  (#1 (permalink))
Mydutyiskill is Offline
Junior Member
image
 
Mydutyiskill's Avatar
 
Posts: 17
Cookies Given: 17
Cookies Received: 0
Time Online: 7 h 14 m
   
Exclamation black n white money thief - 08-08-2012, 09:28 AM

is there any tricks for the gambler i lose alot there
  
Old
  (#2 (permalink))
Random Troll Event is Offline
image
 
Random Troll Event's Avatar
 
Posts: 704
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 27
Time Online: 10 d 18 h 18 m
   
Default 08-08-2012, 09:33 AM

Not really, its mostly random.
  
The Following User Says Thank You to Random Troll Event For This Useful Post:
Mydutyiskill (08-08-2012)
Old
  (#3 (permalink))
Matt is Offline
♥Hope is a waking dream♥
image
 
Matt's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,548
Cookies Given: 206
Cookies Received: 392
Time Online: 96 d 20 h 20 m
Clan: N/A
   
Default 08-08-2012, 09:34 AM

Wait for a 3-5 losing streak of 1gp then go in a decent amount. Works for me.





Ingame Mod 12-12-12
Demoted 7-27-13
Joshy l Nater l Dan l Spam l Tom

  
Old
  (#4 (permalink))
Mr 223 is Offline
Moderator
image
 
Mr 223's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,024
Cookies Given: 456
Cookies Received: 438
Time Online: 225 d 18 h 7 m
   
Default 08-08-2012, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiller People View Post
Wait for a 3-5 losing streak of 1gp then go in a decent amount. Works for me.
When and if you do this, do not go all in. There is still a chance you will lose.



  
Old
  (#5 (permalink))
Blue Orange is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Blue Orange's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,275
Cookies Given: 55
Cookies Received: 685
Time Online: 65 d 5 h 29 m
   
Default 08-08-2012, 09:37 AM

Lets say I have 500m.
I do a 20m, if i lose 40m, if i lose that 80m, etc etc.
If I win back to 20m


I LUV SG WITH ALL MY HEART
[Rafee] [Ameer] [Gabe] [Riz] [Wyatt] [Brittany] [Dean] [Salil] [Ashton] [Zain] [Russ] [AJ] [Josh] [Marcaw] [Moh]


  
Old
  (#6 (permalink))
D Kai is Offline
<span style="color: black">Dark eyes of life.</span>
image
 
D Kai's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,362
Cookies Given: 458
Cookies Received: 373
Time Online: 116 d 12 h 6 m
Clan: Imperium Owner
   
Default 08-08-2012, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Orange View Post
Lets say I have 500m.
I do a 20m, if i lose 40m, if i lose that 80m, etc etc.
If I win back to 20m
^ this is the best you can get, even if it fails alot and not that good. Staking is better to win money like that.
  
Old
  (#7 (permalink))
Shqiptar is Offline
Hell's Servant
image
 
Shqiptar's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,112
Cookies Given: 148
Cookies Received: 295
Time Online: 40 d 5 h 28 m
   
Default 08-08-2012, 09:41 AM

i always log in and out and when the feeling says this time i'll have luck i go all in.



  
Old
  (#8 (permalink))
Gee M4ul is Offline
<span style="color: silver">put a donk on it</span>
image
 
Gee M4ul's Avatar
 
Posts: 782
Cookies Given: 42
Cookies Received: 105
Time Online: 20 d 21 h 46 m
   
Default 08-08-2012, 09:44 AM

Gambling wasn't designed to make money.

OT;; no tricks, just a 45% chance to win, 55% chance to lose.




It doesn't matter how you start, it's how you finish.

www.youtube.com/user/silab076pk
  
Old
  (#9 (permalink))
Mydutyiskill is Offline
Junior Member
image
 
Mydutyiskill's Avatar
 
Posts: 17
Cookies Given: 17
Cookies Received: 0
Time Online: 7 h 14 m
   
Default 08-08-2012, 09:49 AM

well ima try everything u guys said
  
Old
  (#10 (permalink))
Zainahmed is Offline
<span style="color: cornflowerblue">#F°rumsSwag</span>
image
 
Zainahmed's Avatar
 
Posts: 7,435
Cookies Given: 25
Cookies Received: 365
Time Online: 52 d 12 h 55 m
Clan: Winning is Natural
   
Default 08-08-2012, 02:22 PM

I basically just go all in and get lucky. Some people may not agree-.-


  
adsense code2.3
 

Bookmarks

black n white money thief

Archives [No posting]




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
adsense2.6
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:52 AM.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.