SilabGarza - RS Private Server  
Home Forum Play Register Store Market Highscores Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SilabGarza - RS Private Server > Graphics > Requests > Completed Requests
Reload this Page Owned Son's Beginner GFX Shop!



 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Owned Son's Beginner GFX Shop!
Old
  (#1 (permalink))
Owned Son is Offline
<span style="color: lightpink">Why You Hatin</span>
image
 
Owned Son's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,452
Cookies Given: 5
Cookies Received: 2
Time Online: 21 d 11 h 31 m
Clan: Skillionaires/W.I.N Mod
   
Default Owned Son's Beginner GFX Shop! - 10-07-2012, 08:00 AM

Owned Son's Free GFX Shop!!


Hello Everyone!
I just happened to get my hand on Photoshop CS6. I will be making signautres.


For the quality of my work this will be 100% free. But I will accept Donations.

Just fill this out and I will try my best to get you your free sig as soon as possible.
Image Size (How big the Signature will be) :
Text (The main wording in the sig) :
Text color (What color) :
Sub-text (Text that isn't the main wording) :
Sub-text color (What color) :
Renders (Generally the focal point, it is a picture) :
Anything else (Additional information that you would like to include) :

Also their is a couple of rules on this thread. If you refuse to follow my rules, i will refuse to make your siggy
1. Please be PATIENT- Don't think ill put 100% of my time into making these signatures.
2. You can rate but dont HATE- As I said I am a beginner, I love constructive criticism, but don't hate on me.
3. Only post your form once.

Waiting list:
1.
2.
3.
4.


Finished Products



Never Again
Spoiler

Last edited by Owned Son; 10-07-2012 at 09:59 AM.
  
Old
  (#2 (permalink))
GodzSkiller is Offline
<span style="color: black">Gfx.</span>
image
 
GodzSkiller's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,419
Cookies Given: 34
Cookies Received: 66
Time Online: 26 d 18 h 33 m
Clan: Nty
   
Default 10-07-2012, 08:31 AM

It looks good bro and I wish you luck.
One thing that I recommend adding is some examples.
Like some GFX work that you have done already.


  
Old
  (#3 (permalink))
H20 is Offline
#FørumsSwag

image
 
H20's Avatar
 
Posts: 106
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 3
Time Online: 4 d 4 h 30 m
Clan: Free agent
   
Default 10-07-2012, 08:42 AM

free style mine-
forums name- H20
IGN- Fuckery




  
Old
  (#4 (permalink))
Mage Jr is Offline
Junior Member
image
 
Mage Jr's Avatar
 
Posts: 21
Cookies Given: 5
Cookies Received: 1
Time Online: 2 d 2 h 33 m
   
Default 10-07-2012, 08:49 AM

Image Size (How big the Signature will be) : Normal Sign size
Text (The main wording in the sig) : MOST DOPE
Text color (What color) : Whatever you feel like
Sub-text (Text that isn't the main wording) : Mac miller
Sub-text color (What color) : Whatever you feel like
Renders (Generally the focal point, it is a picture) : http://www.thechuckness.com/wp-conte...WordIsBond.jpg
Anything else (Additional information that you would like to include) : Nope
  
Old
  (#5 (permalink))
Calmer is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Calmer's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,145
Cookies Given: 105
Cookies Received: 43
Time Online: 44 d 7 h 45 m
Clan: ER/WIN/Imperium
   
Default 10-07-2012, 08:51 AM

Image Size (How big the Signature will be) : Im guessing the size of picture.. dont know
Text (The main wording in the sig) :Calmer
Text color (What color) :White
Sub-text (Text that isn't the main wording) : The End
Sub-text color (What color) :White
Renders (Generally the focal point, it is a picture) :http://planetrenders.net/images/thumbs/abstract4353.png
Anything else (Additional information that you would like to include) :Goodluck i dont care how long it takes




  
Old
  (#6 (permalink))
Chosen 0ne is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Chosen 0ne's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,102
Cookies Given: 1
Cookies Received: 229
Time Online: 59 d 1 h 45 m
Clan: Elite Reborn
   
Default 10-07-2012, 09:24 AM

Image Size (How big the Signature will be) : 720 x 300
Text (The main wording in the sig) : Chosen 0ne
Text color (What color) : Dark blue
Sub-text (Text that isn't the main wording) : Pker / Skiller
Sub-text color (What color) : green
Renders (Generally the focal point, it is a picture) : None
Anything else (Additional information that you would like to include) :


Promoted 1/25/13
X-Mod 1/25/14
People only remember how you start and how you finish
  
Old
  (#7 (permalink))
Owned Son is Offline
<span style="color: lightpink">Why You Hatin</span>
image
 
Owned Son's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,452
Cookies Given: 5
Cookies Received: 2
Time Online: 21 d 11 h 31 m
Clan: Skillionaires/W.I.N Mod
   
Default 10-07-2012, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mage Jr View Post
Image Size (How big the Signature will be) : Normal Sign size
Text (The main wording in the sig) : MOST DOPE
Text color (What color) : Whatever you feel like
Sub-text (Text that isn't the main wording) : Mac miller
Sub-text color (What color) : Whatever you feel like
Renders (Generally the focal point, it is a picture) : http://www.thechuckness.com/wp-conte...WordIsBond.jpg
Anything else (Additional information that you would like to include) : Nope


Finished! enjoy


Never Again
Spoiler
  
Old
  (#8 (permalink))
Mage Jr is Offline
Junior Member
image
 
Mage Jr's Avatar
 
Posts: 21
Cookies Given: 5
Cookies Received: 1
Time Online: 2 d 2 h 33 m
   
Default 10-07-2012, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owned Son View Post




Finished! enjoy
Thanks bro!
  
Old
  (#9 (permalink))
Owned Son is Offline
<span style="color: lightpink">Why You Hatin</span>
image
 
Owned Son's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,452
Cookies Given: 5
Cookies Received: 2
Time Online: 21 d 11 h 31 m
Clan: Skillionaires/W.I.N Mod
   
Default 10-07-2012, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calmer View Post
Image Size (How big the Signature will be) : Im guessing the size of picture.. dont know
Text (The main wording in the sig) :Calmer
Text color (What color) :White
Sub-text (Text that isn't the main wording) : The End
Sub-text color (What color) :White
Renders (Generally the focal point, it is a picture) :http://planetrenders.net/images/thumbs/abstract4353.png
Anything else (Additional information that you would like to include) :Goodluck i dont care how long it takes


Finished enjoy!


---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen 0ne View Post
Image Size (How big the Signature will be) : 720 x 300
Text (The main wording in the sig) : Chosen 0ne
Text color (What color) : Dark blue
Sub-text (Text that isn't the main wording) : Pker / Skiller
Sub-text color (What color) : green
Renders (Generally the focal point, it is a picture) : None
Anything else (Additional information that you would like to include) :
You need to provide me with a render. Declined until fixed



Taking A little break. Will make more later.


Never Again
Spoiler

Last edited by Owned Son; 10-07-2012 at 10:05 AM.
  
adsense code2.3
 

Bookmarks

Owned Son's Beginner GFX Shop!

Completed Requests




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
adsense2.6
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:50 PM.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.