SilabGarza - RS Private Server  
Home Forum Play Register Store Market Highscores Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SilabGarza - RS Private Server > Off Topic > Gaming > Console
Reload this Page Clan Wars


Clan Wars
Old
  (#1 (permalink))
Bum Me Plz is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Bum Me Plz's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,166
Cookies Given: 7
Cookies Received: 270
Time Online: 43 d 19 h 9 m
   
Default Clan Wars - 11-26-2013, 07:10 PM

Anyone got the call of duty ghost app on their phone?

Wanna know wat u think of the new release of clan wars











  
Old
  (#2 (permalink))
Damon King5 is Offline
Rockin dem' custom nikes
image
 
Damon King5's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,394
Cookies Given: 21
Cookies Received: 68
Time Online: 42 d 12 h 39 m
Clan: no clan..
   
Default 11-26-2013, 07:45 PM

I tried to get it but they won't let 3rd gen iPod users get it :/ Gotta have ios 6 or higher D:




Cookie me if my posts/threads were helpful to you!(:
  
Old
  (#3 (permalink))
Maxedhp is Offline
:angel:

image
 
Maxedhp's Avatar
 
Posts: 64
Cookies Given: 16
Cookies Received: 2
Time Online: 17 h 18 m
   
Default 11-26-2013, 08:32 PM

I have it on my Iphone if your wondering
  
Old
  (#4 (permalink))
Lmfao A Frog is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Lmfao A Frog's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,366
Cookies Given: 67
Cookies Received: 232
Time Online: 76 d 21 h 14 m
Clan: Grim Simplicity†
   
Default 11-26-2013, 09:01 PM

I like how in Clan Wars you are actually put into divisions and are competing against other clans unlike MW3 where you just did challenges as a clan. The only thing I don't like is how Clan Wars is less about the most skilled clan and more about which clan plays the most.


  
Old
  (#5 (permalink))
Bum Me Plz is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Bum Me Plz's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,166
Cookies Given: 7
Cookies Received: 270
Time Online: 43 d 19 h 9 m
   
Default 11-27-2013, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmfao A Frog View Post
I like how in Clan Wars you are actually put into divisions and are competing against other clans unlike MW3 where you just did challenges as a clan. The only thing I don't like is how Clan Wars is less about the most skilled clan and more about which clan plays the most.
i agree with you man

what division you guys in?











  
Old
  (#6 (permalink))
Lmfao A Frog is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Lmfao A Frog's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,366
Cookies Given: 67
Cookies Received: 232
Time Online: 76 d 21 h 14 m
Clan: Grim Simplicity†
   
Default 12-02-2013, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bum Me Plz View Post


i agree with you man

what division you guys in?
Plat but im on ps3
@Bum Me Plz


  
Old
  (#7 (permalink))
Bum Me Plz is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Bum Me Plz's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,166
Cookies Given: 7
Cookies Received: 270
Time Online: 43 d 19 h 9 m
   
Default 12-03-2013, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmfao A Frog View Post
Plat but im on ps3
@Bum Me Plz
Finished 1st in plat with 244cp











  
Old
  (#8 (permalink))
Lmfao A Frog is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Lmfao A Frog's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,366
Cookies Given: 67
Cookies Received: 232
Time Online: 76 d 21 h 14 m
Clan: Grim Simplicity†
   
Default 12-03-2013, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bum Me Plz View Post


Finished 1st in plat with 244cp
Our original clan leader left because no one in the clan wanted to play with him but for some reason it never made him pick a new leader. So our clan was leaderless. So we just made a new clan and let one of the Lieutenants be leader. So we only participated in 3 days of clan wars. Any idea when the next one will be? I thought it was going to be going on every week but I guess not. @Bum Me Plz



Last edited by Lmfao A Frog; 12-03-2013 at 08:32 AM.
  
Old
  (#9 (permalink))
Bum Me Plz is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Bum Me Plz's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,166
Cookies Given: 7
Cookies Received: 270
Time Online: 43 d 19 h 9 m
   
Default 12-03-2013, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmfao A Frog View Post
Our original clan leader left because no one in the clan wanted to play with him but for some reason it never made him pick a new leader. So our clan was leaderless. So we just made a new clan and let one of the Lieutenants be leader. So we only participated in 3 days of clan wars. Any idea when the next one will be? I thought it was going to be going on every week but I guess not. @Bum Me Plz
Next one is sometime during this week... Prob friday so people no life on the weekend











  
adsense code2.3
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Clan Wars

Console




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
adsense2.6
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:55 PM.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.