SilabGarza - RS Private Server  
Home Forum Play Register Store Market Highscores Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SilabGarza - RS Private Server > Off Topic > Humor > Archives
Reload this Page Americans


Americans
Old
  (#1 (permalink))
swill2 is Offline
Official KKK
image
 
swill2's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,804
Cookies Given: 64
Cookies Received: 86
Time Online: 39 d 18 h 46 m
   
Default Americans - 06-03-2014, 10:54 AM

Just wondering what everyone's opinions on what Obama did the other day.

If you don't know what he did.

Obama defends swap of Taliban detainees for Army Sgt. Bergdahl



In-Game Mod- April 15 2011
In-game Admin January 15 2012
  
Old
  (#2 (permalink))
Run N Fast is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Run N Fast's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,208
Cookies Given: 1,011
Cookies Received: 183
Time Online: 36 d 10 h 12 m
Clan: WIN ~ Napkin
   
Default 06-03-2014, 10:55 AM

good choice, would've done the same but let the taliban guys swallow a timer bomb


- Liam - Eetu - Dan - Hannibal - Brixton - Derk - Joshy - Tom - Roy -
  
Old
  (#3 (permalink))
GoogleSlayer is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
GoogleSlayer's Avatar
 
Posts: 7,367
Cookies Given: 1,174
Cookies Received: 1,131
Time Online: 167 d 23 h 12 m
   
Default 06-03-2014, 11:11 AM

Eh if I understand correctly, he's releasing 5 Taliban members in exchange for a US soldier?

I thought America didn't negotiate with terrorists?




My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)


~Gifts ~
Spoiler
  
Old
  (#4 (permalink))
Moh is Offline
...
image
 
Moh's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,853
Cookies Given: 2
Cookies Received: 464
Time Online: 140 d 16 h 40 m
   
Default 06-03-2014, 11:11 AM

Lol I highly doubt he personally gives a shit about his soldiers.





جيش جاء من الوطن وله وحده، جيش قام ليحفظ السيادة،
ملتزماً عقيدة وطنية بامتياز. جيش قوته بذاته، محصناً بأحزمة، فهو البقية الباقية.. فلك منّا كل الدعم والتأييد...
  
Old
  (#5 (permalink))
Insecurities is Offline
RSN: Serial Memer
image
 
Insecurities's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,434
Cookies Given: 686
Cookies Received: 1,227
Time Online: 114 d 17 h 23 m
   
Default 06-03-2014, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moh View Post
Lol I highly doubt he personally gives a shit about his soldiers.
This. It's all pr.





In-game name: Pat
Promoted: 25/1/2013
Re-promoted: 5/3/2014
Spoiler

  
Old
  (#6 (permalink))
My Spear is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
My Spear's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,503
Cookies Given: 242
Cookies Received: 656
Time Online: 109 d 16 h 48 m
Clan: Nicks Wank/Moh Ja Vu
   
Default 06-03-2014, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
Eh if I understand correctly, he's releasing 5 Taliban members in exchange for a US soldier?

I thought America didn't negotiate with terrorists?
I thought the same...





Ex-Staff June 2013
  
Old
  (#7 (permalink))
Darkdanger16 is Offline
LILJON
image
 
Darkdanger16's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,023
Cookies Given: 139
Cookies Received: 152
Time Online: 26 d 22 h 26 m
Clan: FJ
   
Default 06-03-2014, 01:06 PM

The thing is, those are 5 Guantanamo bay prisoners...its the most expensive prison with a cost of 450~ million US dollars per year for just several hundred prisoners... and some of the prisoners there are put in life sentences purely from assumption. Ex) Shaker Aamer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yea, good trade




  
Old
  (#8 (permalink))
swill2 is Offline
Official KKK
image
 
swill2's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,804
Cookies Given: 64
Cookies Received: 86
Time Online: 39 d 18 h 46 m
   
Default 06-03-2014, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleSlayer View Post
Eh if I understand correctly, he's releasing 5 Taliban members in exchange for a US soldier?

I thought America didn't negotiate with terrorists?
The US isn't suppose too. Obama did it behind the congress's back and has congress pissed off a lot. Looking at impeaching him which would be the best thing. Because it was a terrible mistake to do that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moh View Post
Lol I highly doubt he personally gives a shit about his soldiers.
Same here man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkdanger16 View Post
The thing is, those are 5 Guantanamo bay prisoners...its the most expensive prison with a cost of 450~ million US dollars per year for just several hundred prisoners... and some of the prisoners there are put in life sentences purely from assumption. Ex) Shaker Aamer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yea, good trade
That's just ignorant. For multiple reasons.



In-Game Mod- April 15 2011
In-game Admin January 15 2012
  
Old
  (#9 (permalink))
Darkdanger16 is Offline
LILJON
image
 
Darkdanger16's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,023
Cookies Given: 139
Cookies Received: 152
Time Online: 26 d 22 h 26 m
Clan: FJ
   
Default 06-03-2014, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swill2 View Post

The US isn't suppose too. Obama did it behind the congress's back and has congress pissed off a lot. Looking at impeaching him which would be the best thing. Because it was a terrible mistake to do that.

Same here man.

That's just ignorant. For multiple reasons.
Whats ignorant? clarify. obama's already released 80~ prisoners as of when he came into office, whats wrong with 5 more?




  
Old
  (#10 (permalink))
Asd12345 is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Asd12345's Avatar
 
Posts: 105
Cookies Given: 355
Cookies Received: 45
Time Online: 1 d 22 h 3 m
   
Default 06-04-2014, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkdanger16 View Post
Whats ignorant? clarify. obama's already released 80~ prisoners as of when he came into office, whats wrong with 5 more?
and then another 5

then 5 more

then 5 more

then 5 more

then 5 more

then 5 more

etc
  
adsense code2.3
 

Bookmarks

Americans

Archives




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
adsense2.6
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:47 PM.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.