SilabGarza - RS Private Server  
Home Forum Play Register Store Market Highscores Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SilabGarza - RS Private Server > Off Topic > Social Life > Advice > Life
Reload this Page Bullies.


Bullies.
Old
  (#1 (permalink))
Pog is Offline
<span style="color: gold">№¹ PKer on SilabGarza.</span>
image
 
Pog's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,769
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 16
Time Online: 33 d 23 h 28 m
Clan: ||--One White Death--||
   
Default Bullies. - 07-30-2010, 02:53 AM

Do you get bullied? Have no idea how to sort things out? Feel obstructed to do things that you want to do because you're afraid you're going to bump into your group of bullies? Here's what you need to do.

I was getting bullied back last year, and I had no idea on earth about what to do, because the guy that was threatening me wasn't the toughest guy in the world, it was just that he hung out with a load of people from another school, and he'd made all of them think that I was a complete douche for no reason, so every time they say me out, they'd try to start stuff with me.
One time I had to run because the guy had a crowbar and he was with about 20 people.

But I sorted all of it out.
How?

Bullies aren't tough when you catch them alone.
I knocked at this guys house, and asked him what his problem was, and if he had one with me, to sort it out with me right there and then.
The stupid fucker was so scared that he apologised to me and said that it wouldn't happen again, it's been a misunderstanding and he was sorry.

So, I of course accepted the apology and shook his hand in a manly way, turned around and walked off.
Since then, I've had no trouble with him.


So, follow what I did if there's 1 person bullying you, get round to their house and confront them, because if you don't they're going to carry on.


Playing RS07 now with the username "Pog Brah"

In-G. Moderator 19/06/10
In-G. Moderator #2 08/05/11


[Joey]

I'm a grammar fanatic. I have a grammar fetish. I'm the one who corrects everybody.

Spoiler


Last edited by Pog; 08-02-2010 at 05:34 AM.
  
Old
  (#2 (permalink))
Godly255 is Offline
image
 
Godly255's Avatar
 
Posts: 659
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 0
Time Online: 3 d 14 h 32 m
Clan: ||--One White Death--||
   
Default 07-30-2010, 03:55 AM

Yeah I've done this a couple times.

I'm in year 8 (going into year 9) and these aresholes from year 10 (going into year 11) Were just kicking me, punching me, whiping me with chains, throwing shit at me for no fucking reason. I noticed that their leader was my best-mates brother. So, I went round to my mates house, and he answers the door,I ask for his brother, and we stood their face to face. He looked like he was about to say, Oh SHIT. I got in and told his mum about what happened. She was shocked, very. She grounded him for about 2 weeks, but we made friends, we always say Hi to each-other in and around school, I have him added on Xbox, and sometimes I can go to him for help.

Usually most bullies are very nice people, but just think they are hard when they ain't. If you manage to track down where they live, and get face-to-face with them, they WILL cower, and there is nothing to be afraid of.
  
Old
  (#3 (permalink))
Therealanthrax is Offline
Senior Member

image
 
Therealanthrax's Avatar
 
Posts: 245
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 1
Time Online: 3 d 23 h 7 m
Clan: Owd
   
Default 07-30-2010, 06:21 AM

or just knock them all down and be a man about it, cba tracking ppl lol, just hit them in the face and dont stop(y)
  
Old
  (#4 (permalink))
wassim is Offline
<span style="color: mediumorchid">Is back :)</span>
image
 
wassim's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,601
Cookies Given: 10
Cookies Received: 2
Time Online: 15 d 4 h 25 m
Clan: Nope
   
Default 07-30-2010, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godly255 View Post
Spoiler
wow nice godly thats a good example,

well i think that bulies just want attention so just dont giv it to them ive known some kids that do it for attention but they end up like those kids with no friends...
also i havent really been bullied cuz im pretty well rounded but its always good to get contacts like people that could back you up,

ex.. my friend got jumped by these ppl that he knew, told some of his bigger friends (im talking 20 yr old tanks) they rained down on those idiots like fucking thunder..

another thing if your walking alone in a dark less secure area, it helps if you walk confidently with ur head up high.
  
Old
  (#5 (permalink))
Hanging On is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Hanging On's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,028
Cookies Given: 4
Cookies Received: 209
Time Online: 33 d 18 h 24 m
   
Default 07-30-2010, 09:09 AM

There's always a 6'5 black guy that I go to every time someone touches me. He's not a bully, he just looks like one. Scares the living crap out of anyone that he gets up next to.


A few of my Achievements over the years:

[x] Admin
[x] Mod
[x] Mod
[x] Mod
[x] Mod
[x] Mod
[x] Mod

[x] Forums Mod
[x] Forums Mod
[x] Forums Mod

[x] ChatBox Mod
[x] ChatBox Mod
  
Old
  (#6 (permalink))
Slight Truth is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Slight Truth's Avatar
 
Posts: 515
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 0
Time Online: 4 d 20 h 31 m
   
Default 07-30-2010, 09:33 AM

I've been bullied a time or two. But in all honesty if youre in high school or middle school getting bullied, it isn't the end of the world.

I was bullied for a couple years in elementary school / a little in middle school but it was only these two kids. They tried to bully everyone cause they were the "biggest" as in fat lol but it ended abrubtly when we started getting bigger too.

In high school theres always the kids that bully in school to make themselves feel better. Whether they're always on drugs, having family problems at home, or just all around failing in school, they'll pick on people to make themselves feel better. Just stand up for yourself.

A few kids tried starting shit with me and I really didn't care. It actually happened this year over stupid shit. Just stand up for yourself if you can and don't let it bother you. Hold yourself strong.



^ Ikr/Winter <3
  
Old
  (#7 (permalink))
Bless is Offline
<span style="color: silver">I'll transform ya ;]</span>
image
 
Bless's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,953
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 60
Time Online: 12 d 16 h 28 m
Clan: OWD
   
Default 07-30-2010, 10:38 AM

I'm taller than most people so nobody wants to bully me x]

People are weak when it's just them. That's how life is.

Oh btw you said yo instead of you like 7 times :P

Just giving you the heads up.



#Bless4Mod


"I'm a shooting star leaping through the skies, like a tiger defying laws of gravity."
-Freddie Mercury
Spoiler
  
Old
  (#8 (permalink))
jexy_ohh is Offline
†Ska†
image
 
jexy_ohh's Avatar
 
Posts: 329
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 0
Time Online: 1 d 23 h 39 m
   
Default 07-30-2010, 01:19 PM

When someone attempts to "bully" you, take a metal pipe and beat their kneecaps in.

Situation solved.


Slick kidz, and their slick trickz.




OWD Jr S0N.
  
Old
  (#9 (permalink))
Propaine is Offline
<span style="color: blueviolet">Like A Baws.</span>
image
 
Propaine's Avatar
 
Posts: 836
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 0
Time Online: 4 d 7 h 58 m
Clan: The family clan.
   
Default 08-01-2010, 04:33 PM

Bullies are just people who have nothing better to do, they won't get good grades, or have a good life, but we will.
We may get bullied, and be laughed at for being beaten up, but take it in stride, I was bullied by alot of kids, infact I used to be a bully not proud] but I realised how they felt, and that I only did it to fit in at school, and be noticed as one of the popular guys, get respect ect, but now, I got out of it, my group used to do drugs ect, they're all still bums, now look at me, because I got out of it, I'm a song writer, I have a job, not walking the streets looking for people to beat up for no reason.

hope I helped, and please don't judge, we all make mistakes.




'Truth is; Everyone is going to hurt you - You just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.' - Bob Marley.



'All of us get lost in the darkness; Dreamers learn to steer by the stars.' - Rush.
  
Old
  (#10 (permalink))
Amazed is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Amazed's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,241
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 1
Time Online: 9 d 2 h 13 m
   
Default 08-01-2010, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godly255 View Post
Yeah I've done this a couple times.

I'm in year 8 (going into year 9) and these aresholes from year 10 (going into year 11) Were just kicking me, punching me, whiping me with chains, throwing shit at me for no fucking reason. I noticed that their leader was my best-mates brother. So, I went round to my mates house, and he answers the door,I ask for his brother, and we stood their face to face. He looked like he was about to say, Oh SHIT. I got in and told his mum about what happened. She was shocked, very. She grounded him for about 2 weeks, but we made friends, we always say Hi to each-other in and around school, I have him added on Xbox, and sometimes I can go to him for help.

Usually most bullies are very nice people, but just think they are hard when they ain't. If you manage to track down where they live, and get face-to-face with them, they WILL cower, and there is nothing to be afraid of.
He didn't say "OH SHIT", nor thought it, since he was bullying you.
You told his parents about him? LMFAO. You fucking grass. No wonder you get bullied, if you're running to teachers and/or parents.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Therealanthrax View Post
or just knock them all down and be a man about it, cba tracking ppl lol, just hit them in the face and dont stop(y)
Finally somebody grows a pair of balls.
You stand up to them, and watch them shit bricks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slight Truth View Post
I've been bullied a time or two. But in all honesty if youre in high school or middle school getting bullied, it isn't the end of the world.

I was bullied for a couple years in elementary school / a little in middle school but it was only these two kids. They tried to bully everyone cause they were the "biggest" as in fat lol but it ended abrubtly when we started getting bigger too.

In high school theres always the kids that bully in school to make themselves feel better. Whether they're always on drugs, having family problems at home, or just all around failing in school, they'll pick on people to make themselves feel better. Just stand up for yourself.

A few kids tried starting shit with me and I really didn't care. It actually happened this year over stupid shit. Just stand up for yourself if you can and don't let it bother you. Hold yourself strong.
Why the fuck do you all admit to being bullied?

IT'S NOT COOL BEING BULLIED, IT PROVES YOU'RE A WEAK FAG TO SOME EXTENT.
Jeez.

I play with a bunch of nerds, srs. Getting bored of the same old shit.


Amazed
In-Game Administrator








Please click the Karma Button.
  
adsense code2.3
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Bullies.

Life




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
adsense2.6
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:52 PM.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.