SilabGarza - RS Private Server  
Home Forum Play Register Store Market Highscores Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SilabGarza - RS Private Server > Off Topic > Social Life > Advice > Life
Reload this Page Okay I'm Nervous... Very, Nervous...


Okay I'm Nervous... Very, Nervous...
Old
  (#1 (permalink))
Pog is Offline
<span style="color: gold">№╣ PKer on SilabGarza.</span>
image
 
Pog's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,769
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 16
Time Online: 33 d 23 h 28 m
Clan: ||--One White Death--||
   
Default Okay I'm Nervous... Very, Nervous... - 08-23-2010, 09:26 AM

Tomorrow is the 24th August.
Why is that Special? It's the national release day for GCSE results in the UK.

What are GCSE's?: GCSE's are the examinations you take in every subject that you do, the results pretty much determine your future and what options you can take in life, college, sixth form colleges, universities and jobs.

Now... I'm nervous because I need 5 C Grades to get into my Sixth Form College.
If I don't get in... I have no backup.

I was the 'class clown' or the 'naughty kid' in the class, because I hated my teachers and I hated my classmates.
I never had 1 class with one of my best friends, so all lessons where boring and I'd argue with people in every class I went to.

I take 8 GCSE's and I need 5 grade C's, that seems pretty easy right?

But lets narrow down MY odds...

Science is 2 GCSE's for Biology, Chemistry and Physics, all in one.
I have a class of about 10 people, I hate every member of my class.
The class gets taught by 3 different teachers each lesson, I can't learn anything when I'm arguing with people who I have, and I'm having to keep up with which teacher is teaching me which subject.

English, I get 2 GCSE's for English, and I hate my teacher, I'm also in a class with about 10 people. I never listen, I always 'skive' the lesson because I hate it so much.

History, I hate my teacher, she's a complete bitch and I get distracted by her massive nose, I also get distracted by this kid who always talks to me.

Graphic Design... (Art) I love my teacher, my class is alright... But I can't draw... Teacher said I'd be able to get a C, but we'll see.

Physical Education; I'm awesome at the practical stuff, got an A in that... The written stuff is insanely difficult to do, it's about how to body works and how blood goes through your system and stuff, I don't understand any of it.. I'm probably going to get a D in that.

Information Technology; I'm alright at it, my target was a B, the teacher said I could have gotten an A if I actually did my work, but I'm thinking I'll be lucky to even get a C grade.

What the fuck am I going to do...?
Tomorrow morning, I'm getting up at 9:00am, to get to school for 9:45... I'm going to walk in, get my results, open them... And my future will be determined.

If I get into the sixth form, I'll be the happiest kid alive, I can assure you of it, I'll kiss a tramps feet.
If I don't get in, I have no idea whatsoever what I'm going to do... I'm going to be away from all of my friends and I'm going to have to try and find a college placement somewhere to learn something...

What do I actually do...?


Playing RS07 now with the username "Pog Brah"

In-G. Moderator 19/06/10
In-G. Moderator #2 08/05/11


[Joey]

I'm a grammar fanatic. I have a grammar fetish. I'm the one who corrects everybody.

Spoiler

  
Old
  (#2 (permalink))
r4p1dzz is Offline
image
 
r4p1dzz's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,833
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 0
Time Online: 11 d 2 h 11 m
   
Default 08-23-2010, 09:34 AM

I start my GCSE's when I go back to school.

I'll be in year 10.





As for tomorrow, good luck with your results, George.

I hope you get the grade you're really worth [A+] Level 8.
  
Old
  (#3 (permalink))
Slight Truth is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Slight Truth's Avatar
 
Posts: 515
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 0
Time Online: 4 d 20 h 31 m
   
Default 08-23-2010, 09:34 AM

Move to the US



^ Ikr/Winter <3
  
Old
  (#4 (permalink))
Missingno is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Missingno's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,231
Cookies Given: 5
Cookies Received: 28
Time Online: 76 d 14 h 37 m
Clan: HORSE
   
Default 08-23-2010, 09:35 AM

You seem like a smart guy.

I have confidence that you'll get what ya need to move on in your life.

Keep up hope. D:
  
Old
  (#5 (permalink))
Beta Legend is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Beta Legend's Avatar
 
Posts: 527
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 0
Time Online: 5 d 21 h 29 m
   
Default 08-23-2010, 09:37 AM

im not a good student ether. I get like 2 As, few Bs and sometimes a few Cs.


  
Old
  (#6 (permalink))
aggie-68 is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
aggie-68's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,337
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 0
Time Online: 14 d 13 h 15 m
Clan: ||--One White Death--||
   
Default 08-23-2010, 09:39 AM

good luck with your results


I hope u get a high result












  
Old
  (#7 (permalink))
Pog is Offline
<span style="color: gold">№╣ PKer on SilabGarza.</span>
image
 
Pog's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,769
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 16
Time Online: 33 d 23 h 28 m
Clan: ||--One White Death--||
   
Default 08-23-2010, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beta Legend View Post
im not a good student ether. I get like 2 As, few Bs and sometimes a few Cs.
I could only dream of getting an A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r4p1dzz View Post
I start my GCSE's when I go back to school.

I'll be in year 10.





As for tomorrow, good luck with your results, George.

I hope you get the grade you're really worth [A+] Level 8.
Thanks man, not gonna happen though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slight Truth View Post
Move to the US
What difference would that make?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WergWerg View Post
You seem like a smart guy.

I have confidence that you'll get what ya need to move on in your life.

Keep up hope. D:
Thanks bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie-68 View Post
good luck with your results


I hope u get a high result
Thanks Ciwato, I hope so too.


Playing RS07 now with the username "Pog Brah"

In-G. Moderator 19/06/10
In-G. Moderator #2 08/05/11


[Joey]

I'm a grammar fanatic. I have a grammar fetish. I'm the one who corrects everybody.

Spoiler

  
Old
  (#8 (permalink))
stevenkillsp is Offline
<span style="color: gray">#F°rumsSwag</span>
image
 
stevenkillsp's Avatar
 
Posts: 8,275
Cookies Given: 98
Cookies Received: 36
Time Online: 105 d 11 h 50 m
   
Default 08-23-2010, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pog View Post
Tomorrow is the 24th August.
Why is that Special? It's the national release day for GCSE results in the UK.

What are GCSE's?: GCSE's are the examinations you take in every subject that you do, the results pretty much determine your future and what options you can take in life, college, sixth form colleges, universities and jobs.

Now... I'm nervous because I need 5 C Grades to get into my Sixth Form College.
If I don't get in... I have no backup.

I was the 'class clown' or the 'naughty kid' in the class, because I hated my teachers and I hated my classmates.
I never had 1 class with one of my best friends, so all lessons where boring and I'd argue with people in every class I went to.

I take 8 GCSE's and I need 5 grade C's, that seems pretty easy right?

But lets narrow down MY odds...

Science is 2 GCSE's for Biology, Chemistry and Physics, all in one.
I have a class of about 10 people, I hate every member of my class.
The class gets taught by 3 different teachers each lesson, I can't learn anything when I'm arguing with people who I have, and I'm having to keep up with which teacher is teaching me which subject.

English, I get 2 GCSE's for English, and I hate my teacher, I'm also in a class with about 10 people. I never listen, I always 'skive' the lesson because I hate it so much.

History, I hate my teacher, she's a complete bitch and I get distracted by her massive nose, I also get distracted by this kid who always talks to me.

Graphic Design... (Art) I love my teacher, my class is alright... But I can't draw... Teacher said I'd be able to get a C, but we'll see.

Physical Education; I'm awesome at the practical stuff, got an A in that... The written stuff is insanely difficult to do, it's about how to body works and how blood goes through your system and stuff, I don't understand any of it.. I'm probably going to get a D in that.

Information Technology; I'm alright at it, my target was a B, the teacher said I could have gotten an A if I actually did my work, but I'm thinking I'll be lucky to even get a C grade.

What the fuck am I going to do...?
Tomorrow morning, I'm getting up at 9:00am, to get to school for 9:45... I'm going to walk in, get my results, open them... And my future will be determined.

If I get into the sixth form, I'll be the happiest kid alive, I can assure you of it, I'll kiss a tramps feet.
If I don't get in, I have no idea whatsoever what I'm going to do... I'm going to be away from all of my friends and I'm going to have to try and find a college placement somewhere to learn something...

What do I actually do...?
Dude same here hope you do well! =]





Miriam Devin Lizzy Roman Russ Jordan Harry Peter

Mohamad Steele Aaron Shane Chris
Joshy Jasmin

- In-Game Moderator 26/6/11

- Appeal/Report Sectional Moderator 22/7/11

- In-Game Administrator 03/09/11

- Forum Moderator 14/01/12
  
Old
  (#9 (permalink))
Pog is Offline
<span style="color: gold">№╣ PKer on SilabGarza.</span>
image
 
Pog's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,769
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 16
Time Online: 33 d 23 h 28 m
Clan: ||--One White Death--||
   
Default 08-23-2010, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenkillsp View Post
Dude same here hope you do well! =]
Good luck with your results. (yn)


Playing RS07 now with the username "Pog Brah"

In-G. Moderator 19/06/10
In-G. Moderator #2 08/05/11


[Joey]

I'm a grammar fanatic. I have a grammar fetish. I'm the one who corrects everybody.

Spoiler

  
Old
  (#10 (permalink))
Benn is Offline
Proud military pilot.

image
 
Benn's Avatar
 
Posts: 238
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 0
Time Online: 6 d 11 h 50 m
Clan: OWD Juniors
   
Default 08-23-2010, 09:53 AM

Don't worry mate. I did Standard Grades, which are the Scottish equivalent to GCSE's. Never studied, just went out and got pissed the whole time I probably should have revised, but I wanted to be a pilot REALLY badly, so I guess that shone through haha. Letter came through the door, I got 1s (equal to an A) and 2s (equal to a B). Did my Highers, actually revised for them and passed with As and Bs. I thought I had done horrible on both my Standard Grades and Highers. You always fear the worst, but the reality is you've probably done fine. Good luck tomorrow.
  
adsense code2.3
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Okay I'm Nervous... Very, Nervous...

Life




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
adsense2.6
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:29 AM.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.