SilabGarza - RS Private Server  
Home Forum Play Register Store Market Highscores Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SilabGarza - RS Private Server > Off Topic > Social Life > Advice > Life
Reload this Page Abortion.


View Poll Results: What do you think?
legal 14 42.42%
illegal 17 51.52%
depends 10 30.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Abortion.
Old
  (#1 (permalink))
wassim is Offline
<span style="color: mediumorchid">Is back :)</span>
image
 
wassim's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,601
Cookies Given: 10
Cookies Received: 2
Time Online: 15 d 4 h 25 m
Clan: Nope
   
Default Abortion. - 11-16-2010, 06:12 PM

Is probably the most complicated debate topic I've ever been exposed to.

What do you guys think about it? Should it be legal or illegal?

It's currently legal depending on where you live.


I just came out of debating this topic in my ECR class (sorta like a moral class) and every time we discuss I learn even more horrible things about this topic.

What do you guys think?

Your vote is kept private if you vote.

Last edited by wassim; 11-16-2010 at 06:15 PM.
  
Old
  (#2 (permalink))
Shanee Mayte is Offline
image
 
Shanee Mayte's Avatar
 
Posts: 11,032
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 2
Time Online: 52 d 23 h 49 m
   
Default 11-16-2010, 06:14 PM

Well i've had a previous abortion with my girlfriend.

It should be legal, due to the fact people might not want that baby in the first place.

Silly things happen with teenagers +

However it's also bad due to the fact, that baby is still alive inside, so it's like murder.
  
Old
  (#3 (permalink))
Bubbles is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Bubbles's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,939
Cookies Given: 3
Cookies Received: 8
Time Online: 51 d 22 h 13 m
   
Default 11-16-2010, 06:14 PM

Legal.

Why force sum1 to go through 9 months of pregnancy for a baby that will either:

A) Be put through the adoption/foster care system.
B) Be treated like a mistake/devil child.
C) Be poorly raised.

They made the baby, they should have the decision to keep it or get rid of it.
  
Old
  (#4 (permalink))
wassim is Offline
<span style="color: mediumorchid">Is back :)</span>
image
 
wassim's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,601
Cookies Given: 10
Cookies Received: 2
Time Online: 15 d 4 h 25 m
Clan: Nope
   
Default 11-16-2010, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
Legal.

Why force sum1 to go through 9 months of pregnancy for a baby that will either:

A) Be put through the adoption/foster care system.
B) Be treated like a mistake/devil child.
C) Be poorly raised.

They made the baby, they should have the decision to keep it or get rid of it.
Makes sense if you talking teenagers, but what about those 30 yr old single woman that fool around here and there act carelessly and tread the process of adoption like a simple treatment.
  
Old
  (#5 (permalink))
Bubbles is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Bubbles's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,939
Cookies Given: 3
Cookies Received: 8
Time Online: 51 d 22 h 13 m
   
Default 11-16-2010, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wassim View Post


Makes sense if you talking teenagers, but what about those 30 yr old single woman that fool around here and there act carelessly and tread the process of adoption like a simple treatment.
What I said goes for any age.
  
Old
  (#6 (permalink))
Debutante is Offline
Official KKK
image
 
Debutante's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,714
Cookies Given: 270
Cookies Received: 157
Time Online: 112 d 5 h 22 m
Clan: N/A
   
Default 11-16-2010, 06:33 PM

It has never truely been proven whether or not that the baby doesn't feel any pain when being aborted.





- Forum Moderator [05/03/11]
- In-Game Moderator [05/28/11]


Spoiler


Click here to see a faggot.



#Bless for Moderator 2013
  
Old
  (#7 (permalink))
mason is Offline
<span style="color: royalblue">Proud In Game Mod 09-02-10</span>
image
 
mason's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,167
Cookies Given: 15
Cookies Received: 36
Time Online: 25 d 23 h 18 m
Clan: DHC Always and Forever
   
Default 11-16-2010, 06:35 PM

Depends.
Illegal if someone was being careless and got pregnant. The baby should be their responsibility. They have no right to determine who lives and who dies.

Legal only if the woman was raped. That way it was not her fault.





^Props to Wergy for the Awesome Sig^
Spoiler
  
Old
  (#8 (permalink))
wassim is Offline
<span style="color: mediumorchid">Is back :)</span>
image
 
wassim's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,601
Cookies Given: 10
Cookies Received: 2
Time Online: 15 d 4 h 25 m
Clan: Nope
   
Default 11-16-2010, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mason View Post
Depends.
Illegal if someone was being careless and got pregnant. The baby should be their responsibility. They have no right to determine who lives and who dies.

Legal only if the woman was raped. That way it was not her fault.
i share the same opinion as you.
  
Old
  (#9 (permalink))
Debutante is Offline
Official KKK
image
 
Debutante's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,714
Cookies Given: 270
Cookies Received: 157
Time Online: 112 d 5 h 22 m
Clan: N/A
   
Default 11-16-2010, 06:39 PM

Even if it was rape, abortion should be illegal. It's contradicting when you say that nobody has the right to decide who lives or die, then say that it's okay if it's over rape. That doesn't change the fact that it is still a living being.





- Forum Moderator [05/03/11]
- In-Game Moderator [05/28/11]


Spoiler


Click here to see a faggot.



#Bless for Moderator 2013
  
Old
  (#10 (permalink))
wassim is Offline
<span style="color: mediumorchid">Is back :)</span>
image
 
wassim's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,601
Cookies Given: 10
Cookies Received: 2
Time Online: 15 d 4 h 25 m
Clan: Nope
   
Default 11-16-2010, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debutante View Post
Even if it was rape, abortion should be illegal. It's contradicting when you say that nobody has the right to decide who lives or die, then say that it's okay if it's over rape. That doesn't change the fact that it is still a living being.
good point, but think of this.
a world without rape, nor abortion...
we'll probably never see that day so for now doctors keep killin' and some of them are proud of it and even keep track of the numbers .________________.
  
adsense code2.3
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Abortion.

Life




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
adsense2.6
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:52 AM.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.