SilabGarza - RS Private Server  
Home Forum Play Register Store Market Highscores Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SilabGarza - RS Private Server > Off Topic > Social Life > Advice > Relationships
Reload this Page acceptable boning ages


acceptable boning ages
Old
  (#1 (permalink))
Martin is Offline
<span style="color: #5b535b">C.R.E.A.M.</span>
image
 
Martin's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,352
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 376
Time Online: 52 d 6 h 4 m
   
Default acceptable boning ages - 07-07-2014, 03:15 PM

im 16 the 26th what would you say is the acceptable porking age/grade for females younger than me




Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortality View Post
@Gir @Brittany any other server I try to play they make fun of me because they have seen this post
And they dont admit who they are because they are too pussy to do so and you know what would make me feel better? Wiping a warrior and dragon 2h

  
Old
  (#2 (permalink))
SlimBailey is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
SlimBailey's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,663
Cookies Given: 395
Cookies Received: 339
Time Online: 128 d 22 h 43 m
   
Default 07-07-2014, 03:16 PM

Legally speaking, it'd depend on where you live.
  
Old
  (#3 (permalink))
Martin is Offline
<span style="color: #5b535b">C.R.E.A.M.</span>
image
 
Martin's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,352
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 376
Time Online: 52 d 6 h 4 m
   
Default 07-07-2014, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimBailey View Post
Legally speaking, it'd depend on where you live.
not legally socially acceptably




Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortality View Post
@Gir @Brittany any other server I try to play they make fun of me because they have seen this post
And they dont admit who they are because they are too pussy to do so and you know what would make me feel better? Wiping a warrior and dragon 2h

  
Old
  (#4 (permalink))
Brady is Offline
<span style="color: black">Fam</span>
image
 
Brady's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,842
Cookies Given: 1,157
Cookies Received: 1,054
Time Online: 75 d 14 h 58 m
Clan: The Crew
   
Default 07-07-2014, 03:18 PM

15.

Try to keep it a year younger than you.


MAKE SILAB GREAT AGAIN
  
Old
  (#5 (permalink))
Cosmetic is Offline
Senior Member

image
 
Cosmetic's Avatar
 
Posts: 361
Cookies Given: 3
Cookies Received: 10
Time Online: 2 d 13 h 5 m
   
Default 07-07-2014, 03:18 PM

fuck whatever skin you can find

edit; as long as its not a males stink wrinkle




Click my signature to give me a "Damn" It actually works!
Pairs||Headbands||Jake
  
Old
  (#6 (permalink))
Martin is Offline
<span style="color: #5b535b">C.R.E.A.M.</span>
image
 
Martin's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,352
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 376
Time Online: 52 d 6 h 4 m
   
Default 07-07-2014, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brady View Post
15.

Try to keep it a year younger than you.
so 14 wouldnt be alright then even though im 15 now




Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortality View Post
@Gir @Brittany any other server I try to play they make fun of me because they have seen this post
And they dont admit who they are because they are too pussy to do so and you know what would make me feel better? Wiping a warrior and dragon 2h

  
Old
  (#7 (permalink))
Trent is Offline
To Nirvana
image
image
 
Trent's Avatar
 
Posts: 7,845
Cookies Given: 799
Cookies Received: 613
Time Online: 83 d 29 m
Clan: W.I.N. & Imperium
   
Default 07-07-2014, 03:31 PM

I don't know why but 16 with a 14 year old just sounds unnatural. Even though I know it's only two years, fourteen is really still young.
  
Old
  (#8 (permalink))
Luke is Offline
rip otis 4/20/12
image
 
Luke's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,084
Cookies Given: 283
Cookies Received: 242
Time Online: 59 d 6 h 23 m
Clan: 420
   
Default 07-07-2014, 03:58 PM

idk martin ask @Arcanex
  
Old
  (#9 (permalink))
D Kai is Offline
<span style="color: black">Dark eyes of life.</span>
image
 
D Kai's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,362
Cookies Given: 458
Cookies Received: 373
Time Online: 116 d 12 h 6 m
Clan: Imperium Owner
   
Default 07-07-2014, 04:00 PM

half ur age + 7, so

16/2 + 7 = 8 + 7 = 15

hyť, 15
  
Old
  (#10 (permalink))
Run N Fast is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Run N Fast's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,208
Cookies Given: 1,011
Cookies Received: 183
Time Online: 36 d 10 h 12 m
Clan: WIN ~ Napkin
   
Default 07-07-2014, 06:34 PM

Dont take anyone under the 16
They probably don't know what a orgasm is (females)


- Liam - Eetu - Dan - Hannibal - Brixton - Derk - Joshy - Tom - Roy -
  
adsense code2.3
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

acceptable boning ages

Relationships




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
adsense2.6
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:03 AM.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.