SilabGarza - RS Private Server  
Home Forum Play Register Store Market Highscores Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SilabGarza - RS Private Server > SilabGarza > General Chat > Gen Chat (archive)
Reload this Page Rant


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Rant
Old
  (#1 (permalink))
Kayu10 is Offline
Loveless
image
 
Kayu10's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,196
Cookies Given: 3,080
Cookies Received: 527
Time Online: 45 d 10 h 7 m
   
Question Rant - 06-16-2014, 03:18 PM

First ever rant but here we go.

All the suggestion I seem to see nowadays are PK'ers wanting to make loots less available to PvM'ers and Skillers and forcing them into the Wilderness.

I'm always one for a bit of risk but when the suggestion are so commonly asking to essential move everything to the wild it kind of begs the question of where's the fun?

It'd be like a hunter shooting game from point blank whilst it has been tranquillized...

People complain about PK 24/7 and 80% of the suggestions to 'fix' it are to pray upon people who like to Skill and PvE. Leaving one over all victors to the 3 Arch-types of player.

Why is it justifiable to leave every worthwhile drop in possession of PvP?

/End Rant... maybe...


  
The Following 3 users gave Kayu10 some cookies:
Brittany (06-16-2014), D Kai (06-16-2014), JayZody (06-16-2014)
Old
  (#2 (permalink))
Brady is Offline
<span style="color: black">Fam</span>
image
 
Brady's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,841
Cookies Given: 1,157
Cookies Received: 1,054
Time Online: 75 d 14 h 47 m
Clan: The Crew
   
Default 06-16-2014, 03:23 PM

Because they're the ones who bitch loudest.


MAKE SILAB GREAT AGAIN
  
The Following 2 users gave Brady some cookies:
Inthecorner (06-16-2014), Kayu10 (06-19-2014)
Old
  (#3 (permalink))
Rulez12 is Offline
Old Legend
image
 
Rulez12's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,807
Cookies Given: 7
Cookies Received: 115
Time Online: 24 d 21 h 55 m
Clan: The unknown
   
Default 06-16-2014, 03:23 PM

Im a pker, I love to pk and all of that but I hate how I seen people who I used to be friends with talk shit cuz theres no one for them to kill. So they want pvmers and skillers to go wildy so they can be killed for free pkp. This is a rsps that should havepking and pvmers/skillers


  
Old
  (#4 (permalink))
Senior Member
image
 
Pat Is Special Needs's Avatar
 
Posts: 374
Cookies Given: 277
Cookies Received: 280
Time Online: 5 d 20 h 43 m
Clan: Cheeky Nandos
   
Default 06-16-2014, 03:31 PM

skillers and pvmers ruined this server

Sure pkers bitch a lot but they have a right to, this server is bare boring.

Not trying to offend anyone just stating the obvious.

What kind of server is people skilling 24/7 and killing monsters? its a fucking joke

Items come in the economy at a ridiculous rate and they stay in banks which inflates prices, so even resetting the server is meaningless

All of you are content in sitting in skill and dzone fighting over wyverns and just getting 200m in skills. What do you do after that? You just keep the game in a rut and nothing ever happens because this is a server designed for skilling and killing monsters.

Id even go so far as to saying the advertisement for this server is a joke since its ONLY skilling and pvming. all pk updates are and were a complete and utter waste of time because no one uses them except maybe 10 people that try to have fun because not everyone wants to slave over a rock, tree or a dead dragon 24/7
  
The Following 11 users gave Pat Is Special Needs some cookies:
010pure (06-16-2014), Agent (06-17-2014), Asd12345 (06-16-2014), Ashton (06-16-2014), Behind (06-16-2014), L2 SWITCH (06-17-2014), Luke (06-16-2014), Nick (06-16-2014), Orianna (06-16-2014), Poke Pk 12 (06-16-2014), Young Lad (06-16-2014)
Old
  (#5 (permalink))
JayZody is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
JayZody's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,019
Cookies Given: 229
Cookies Received: 76
Time Online: 12 d 3 h 56 m
Clan: W.I.N.
   
Default 06-16-2014, 03:35 PM

Amen Bakura. I have never understood how getting people to skill in the wildy so pkers can kill helpless skillers would make things better for them or more enjoyable.
  
Old
  (#6 (permalink))
Kayu10 is Offline
Loveless
image
 
Kayu10's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,196
Cookies Given: 3,080
Cookies Received: 527
Time Online: 45 d 10 h 7 m
   
Default 06-16-2014, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Is Special Needs View Post
skillers and pvmers ruined this server

Sure pkers bitch a lot but they have a right to, this server is bare boring.

Not trying to offend anyone just stating the obvious.

What kind of server is people skilling 24/7 and killing monsters? its a fucking joke

Items come in the economy at a ridiculous rate and they stay in banks which inflates prices, so even resetting the server is meaningless

All of you are content in sitting in skill and dzone fighting over wyverns and just getting 200m in skills. What do you do after that? You just keep the game in a rut and nothing ever happens because this is a server designed for skilling and killing monsters.

Id even go so far as to saying the advertisement for this server is a joke since its ONLY skilling and pvming. all pk updates are and were a complete and utter waste of time because no one uses them except maybe 10 people that try to have fun because not everyone wants to slave over a rock, tree or a dead dragon 24/7
I agree with this, ofcourse PK'ing should be a big part of the game. It is one of the 3.
I was stating how the solution people seem to think will fix it is by preying off people who aren't in that 1/3 of the arch-type.

Instead of there being suggestion to move Mobs or Drops there needs to be more infinitive ideas or in depth ways on how to fix it.

Maybe there should be a monthly vote on what players think the #1 problem is and what should be focused upon... idk.


  
Old
  (#7 (permalink))
Senior Member
image
 
Pat Is Special Needs's Avatar
 
Posts: 374
Cookies Given: 277
Cookies Received: 280
Time Online: 5 d 20 h 43 m
Clan: Cheeky Nandos
   
Default 06-16-2014, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayZody View Post
Amen Bakura. I have never understood how getting people to skill in the wildy so pkers can kill helpless skillers would make things better for them or more enjoyable.
I personally don't really care, but you realize there is nothing to do aside from pvm and skilling? They tried minigames and even then people are content skilling and pvming

most people dont join servers for that as it involves a lot of time to even have money to start doing either of those, while pking is a way for people to make money that takes skill and provides fun

As it stands you can't cater to both player groups on this server you either help one and screw the other over or do nothing and leave it as it is and hope it doesn't progressively get worse
  
The Following 4 users gave Pat Is Special Needs some cookies:
Asd12345 (06-16-2014), JayZody (06-16-2014), Orianna (06-16-2014), Poke Pk 12 (06-16-2014)
Old
  (#8 (permalink))
JayZody is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
JayZody's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,019
Cookies Given: 229
Cookies Received: 76
Time Online: 12 d 3 h 56 m
Clan: W.I.N.
   
Default 06-16-2014, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Is Special Needs View Post
I personally don't really care, but you realize there is nothing to do aside from pvm and skilling? They tried minigames and even then people are content skilling and pvming

most people dont join servers for that as it involves a lot of time to even have money to start doing either of those, while pking is a way for people to make money that takes skill and provides fun

As it stands you can't cater to both player groups on this server you either help one and screw the other over or do nothing and leave it as it is and hope it doesn't progressively get worse
First mature and structured post ive ever seen from you. +1

Refer to this post though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayu10 View Post


I agree with this, ofcourse PK'ing should be a big part of the game. It is one of the 3.
I was stating how the solution people seem to think will fix it is by preying off people who aren't in that 1/3 of the arch-type.

Instead of there being suggestion to move Mobs or Drops there needs to be more infinitive ideas or in depth ways on how to fix it.

Maybe there should be a monthly vote on what players think the #1 problem is and what should be focused upon... idk.
  
Old
  (#9 (permalink))
Nick is Offline
I suck dick.
image
 
Nick's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,013
Cookies Given: 280
Cookies Received: 492
Time Online: 33 d 10 h 54 m
   
Default 06-16-2014, 03:40 PM

all these kids say 'wild is dead so i no pk'
u have no right to complain about the wild being dead unless u help fill it

idc about pvm in wild i just want someone to fight, otherwise we are sitting around dzone with our cocks in our hand

but then again idk i guess pking will improve once we get more players or when the economy settles so people don't have to risk their whole bank for a set of decent gear



Last edited by Nick; 06-16-2014 at 03:43 PM.
  
The Following 9 users gave Nick some cookies:
010pure (06-16-2014), Agent (06-17-2014), Asd12345 (06-16-2014), Ashton (06-16-2014), Brady (06-16-2014), Joey Loves Sosa (06-16-2014), Pat Is Special Needs (06-16-2014), Poke Pk 12 (06-16-2014), Welshboy (06-16-2014)
Old
  (#10 (permalink))
Kayu10 is Offline
Loveless
image
 
Kayu10's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,196
Cookies Given: 3,080
Cookies Received: 527
Time Online: 45 d 10 h 7 m
   
Default 06-16-2014, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
all these kids say 'wild is dead so i no pk'
u have no right to complain about the wild being dead unless u help fill it

idc about pvm in wild i just want someone to fight, otherwise we are sitting around dzone with our cocks in our hand
That's why there needs to be more an incentive for PK'ers to PK one another.
The statues seemed like a good idea and the bounty hunter Minigame seemed pretty cool imo.

I'm the sort of person who'd do a massive in detail thread on the matter but I got no clue what to write, I don't PK so I don't know what's wrong or what PK'ers need to work effectively.


  
adsense code2.3
 

Bookmarks

Rant

Gen Chat (archive)




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
adsense2.6
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

kBank Policy
Posting New Thread: 3 Points
Posting New Reply: 2 Points


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:48 AM.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.