SilabGarza - RS Private Server  
Home Forum Play Register Store Market Highscores Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SilabGarza - RS Private Server > SilabGarza > Introductions/Inactive > Intro/Inactive (archive)
Reload this Page My Last Thread


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
My Last Thread
Old
  (#1 (permalink))
The Holy One is Offline
<span style="color: deeppink">Make Way For Lord FuckWad </span>
image
 
The Holy One's Avatar
 
Posts: 199
Cookies Given: 36
Cookies Received: 16
Time Online: 6 d 11 h 54 m
Clan: Born To PVM
   
Default My Last Thread - 06-23-2014, 06:20 AM

there sure seems to be so many people who find great pleasure in hurting others and making life difficult for those they do not care for.

But there is another side to this as well. We also are always looking out to make sure that we get what we want in life too. Now I understand that most of us do not perhaps go to the same extremes that others do, but we have to at least be honest enough to take a look at the root level of how we all operate towards one another before we can begin to throw stones as they say.
You can't change people. This will last for a while and yes, some people will change for the better, and some people will stay the same. But when we get older those people will be looked at as immature.
At the end of the day, what can be done? This world is cruel, people are cruel, the only thing to do is hold your head up high, and realize your so much better than them.
Certain people are cruel and mean because they were not brought up properly to respect others. They probably had a hard time and want to take revenge on anybody who gives them a chance to express their anger. Not all people are like that. It's better to avoid the people rather than try to fight them.

Quote:
“Man is the cruelest animal.”
― Friedrich Nietzsche
It's something i don't understand. I've wittnessed unbelievable, disgusting cruelty. I know that i have been nasty every now and then myself, despite my social anxiousness (actually, i think it's the frustration and the anger i have about my nervous tendencies). But anyways, how can we be so horrible? i just don't buy that "we're only human", "he's flamebaiting" BULLSHIT as an excuse. And why are people allowed to get away with atrocities, just because they are well-liked? shouldn't that behavior make them unlikeable?
It's almost as if social status is everything :/


Social status sucks. If people are more popular then average they will get away with pushing the boundaries further. people are just trying to look after themselves and make themselves happy. If someone else gets hurt in the process then so be it. Pretty sad world we live in. If only everyone had a heart....

Humans are a mystery.

-I honestly will say that the Runescape Community in itself is horrible, not to say all the RSPS communities are bad, but many of them are including this one.

I will say to the staff team and more directly to Brittany/Travis. Be more strict. If you allow all this shit to happen to your server and not be on the defensive line of building your server, you will lag behind the rest who are prepared. I know if the staff team can do things more orderly and efficiently then the community would have a better chance at being taken over with newcomers.

Yes, i know what will happen now. Alot "HATE" comments will appear, but i dont mind it atall. It's a free world we live in. It's just how i feel. Don't bother to wait for my reply-es on nasty comments.

Either way, I wish you all the best of luck. Since this will probaly be the last thread that im going to make. i'l just mind my own business and only chat with my ingame friends. Since i feel like i got no place in this community. I'm not quiting tho. The bricks can't have the joy of that.

And this Thread is not about "me being bullied" its how i feel and "My side of the story" and how people treat eachother..

"Walk away and ignore" - The problem with that "philosophy", however, is that if I'm in a verbal "thing" with someone who DOES say hurtful things I come across as the one who can't keep up my end of the battle because I chose to remain silent or walk away (one or the other). So, I look like "the loser" to the other person; and I feel like "the loser" in the situation. I am also beginning to understand my emotional reactions when I feel pushed, cornered or that I have to say something. Yet sometimes saying something is better than imploding. - note that its taken off internet, but its right what im thinking. My english sucks.


@L2 SWITCH
@Backpage
@pat-is-special-needs
@Brittany @Asd12345
@Asd12345
@010pure
@run-n-fast
@Gta
@GoogleSlayer
@iPod
@JayZody
@Nick
@wildy-owns
@young-lad


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
We got some handsome men, it seems.
Quote:
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams

Last edited by The Holy One; 06-23-2014 at 07:38 AM.
  
Old
  (#2 (permalink))
D Kai is Offline
<span style="color: black">Dark eyes of life.</span>
image
 
D Kai's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,362
Cookies Given: 458
Cookies Received: 373
Time Online: 116 d 12 h 4 m
Clan: Imperium Owner
   
Default 06-23-2014, 06:23 AM

Sad to see someone go from toxic, better of that way tho.
Tho, you do overreact like a fucker tho. This txt is a example...
Why call humans the worst animal over a internet thing ._.

tl:dr grow a sack

Last edited by D Kai; 06-23-2014 at 06:27 AM.
  
Old
  (#3 (permalink))
Mircast is Offline
Australian Koala F.
image
 
Mircast's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,473
Cookies Given: 2
Cookies Received: 685
Time Online: 109 d 23 h 10 m
   
Default 06-23-2014, 06:24 AM

this seems like it should be in rants/complaints..... but yeah if you don't mind negative feedback why does it bother you to the point you're not posting any more?
  
Old
  (#4 (permalink))
The Holy One is Offline
<span style="color: deeppink">Make Way For Lord FuckWad </span>
image
 
The Holy One's Avatar
 
Posts: 199
Cookies Given: 36
Cookies Received: 16
Time Online: 6 d 11 h 54 m
Clan: Born To PVM
   
Default 06-23-2014, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Kai View Post
Sad to see someone go from toxic, better of that way tho.
Tho, you do overreact like a fucker tho. This txt is a example...
Why call humans the worst animal over a internet thing ._.

dl:dr grow a sack
Well i dont mean anything bad with it. since yesterday i realised that i accidently flamebaited. didnt even know that i did it . Well not everyone are "animals". I've always been very careful not to say hurtful shit (or at least not to intentionally). I'm someone who won't "verbally hit below the belt" because I know words cannot be taken back. And im not offended by them anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircast View Post
this seems like it should be in rants/complaints..... but yeah if you don't mind negative feedback why does it bother you to the point you're not posting any more?
Becouse im done with this bullshit. Tho old players have a huge umm "Group" and i cant stand against them. Becouse they will turn everyone against me. I'l just mind my own business from now on. thats why.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
We got some handsome men, it seems.
Quote:
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams

Last edited by The Holy One; 06-23-2014 at 06:57 AM.
  
Old
  (#5 (permalink))
D Kai is Offline
<span style="color: black">Dark eyes of life.</span>
image
 
D Kai's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,362
Cookies Given: 458
Cookies Received: 373
Time Online: 116 d 12 h 4 m
Clan: Imperium Owner
   
Default 06-23-2014, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Holy One View Post
Well i dont mean anything bad with it. since yesterday i realised that i accidently flamebaited. didnt even know that i did it . Well not everyone are "animals"
You should stay.
You're a good kid and you did nothing wrong. To be honest.

Trust me, grow a sack, and everything is ok.
  
Old
  (#6 (permalink))
The Holy One is Offline
<span style="color: deeppink">Make Way For Lord FuckWad </span>
image
 
The Holy One's Avatar
 
Posts: 199
Cookies Given: 36
Cookies Received: 16
Time Online: 6 d 11 h 54 m
Clan: Born To PVM
   
Default 06-23-2014, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D Kai View Post


You should stay.
You're a good kid and you did nothing wrong. To be honest.

Trust me, grow a sack, and everything is ok.
I'm not leaving, im not giving the pleasure to them. It's just my last Thread that im going to start. I'l only talk to my ingame friends or the friendly persons. And going to add everyone else who annoys me to my ignore list :3 . the thread is just "my side of the story" and how i feel...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
We got some handsome men, it seems.
Quote:
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams
  
The Following User Says Thank You to The Holy One For This Useful Post:
D Kai (06-23-2014)
Old
  (#7 (permalink))
Kayu10 is Offline
Loveless
image
 
Kayu10's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,196
Cookies Given: 3,080
Cookies Received: 527
Time Online: 45 d 10 h 6 m
   
Default 06-23-2014, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Holy One View Post
I'm not leaving, im not giving the pleasure to them. It's just my last Thread that im going to start. I'l only talk to my ingame friends or the friendly persons. And going to add everyone else who annoys me to my ignore list :3 . the thread is just "my side of the story" and how i feel...
Don't become a hermit, that means that they've won too.

The RSPS communities you speak of are just real people and like in the real world you got people who are dicks, ass holes and just plain horrible people.
You got to find the rights ones and then keep yourselves to yourselves. If they pick on you or someone else then don't sit there and do nothing, speak up and say something.

Don't make this your last thread, you'll regret it in the long run. You are essentially quitting by doing so imo. Be a stronger person.


  
Old
  (#8 (permalink))
The Holy One is Offline
<span style="color: deeppink">Make Way For Lord FuckWad </span>
image
 
The Holy One's Avatar
 
Posts: 199
Cookies Given: 36
Cookies Received: 16
Time Online: 6 d 11 h 54 m
Clan: Born To PVM
   
Default 06-23-2014, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayu10 View Post


Don't become a hermit, that means that they've won too.

The RSPS communities you speak of are just real people and like in the real world you got people who are dicks, ass holes and just plain horrible people.
You got to find the rights ones and then keep yourselves to yourselves. If they pick on you or someone else then don't sit there and do nothing, speak up and say something.

Don't make this your last thread, you'll regret it in the long run. You are essentially quitting by doing so imo. Be a stronger person.
I have always been known to hold it all in until I explode. That side of me was inherited by my grandfather(may he rest in peace), but I have to say that I am working really hard, lately, to talk things out instead of holding it all in


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
We got some handsome men, it seems.
Quote:
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams
  
Old
  (#9 (permalink))
Marat is Offline
image
 
Marat's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,802
Cookies Given: 1
Cookies Received: 321
Time Online: 46 d 20 h 4 m
   
Default 06-23-2014, 07:27 AM

Knowing your terrible english I understood from the start that you didn't write 90% of this. And you know what? I was completely right.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...7092444AAzSqVw

Well done copy and pasting other peoples comments.

What I want to say to you is,
I thought you were alright, but now I understand that you're a complete moron. You remind me of @Antipk3r that would constantly flamebait just for attention. And you making these threads just pisses me off even more, STOP TRYING SO HARD.


TL : DR - THIS THREAD IS JUST AS MUCH OF A JOKE AS YOU ARE.
  
The Following User Says Thank You to Marat For This Useful Post:
Agent (06-23-2014)
Old
  (#10 (permalink))
The Holy One is Offline
<span style="color: deeppink">Make Way For Lord FuckWad </span>
image
 
The Holy One's Avatar
 
Posts: 199
Cookies Given: 36
Cookies Received: 16
Time Online: 6 d 11 h 54 m
Clan: Born To PVM
   
Default 06-23-2014, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marat View Post
Knowing your terrible english I understood from the start that you didn't write 90% of this. And you know what? I was completely right.

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...7092444AAzSqVw

Well done copy and pasting other peoples comments.

What I want to say to you is,
I thought you were alright, but now I understand that you're a complete moron. You remind me of @Antipk3r that would constantly flamebait just for attention. And you making these threads just pisses me off even more, STOP TRYING SO HARD.


TL : DR - THIS THREAD IS JUST AS MUCH OF A JOKE AS YOU ARE.

What's the matter, too high brow? - since my english sucks. read my thread agen :3 You think Im a moron?. Let me just check my bothered pocket *Looking in my pocket* oh look its empty!.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
We got some handsome men, it seems.
Quote:
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams

Last edited by The Holy One; 06-23-2014 at 07:35 AM.
  
adsense code2.3
 

Bookmarks

My Last Thread

Intro/Inactive (archive)




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
adsense2.6
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

kBank Policy
Posting New Thread: 3 Points
Posting New Reply: 2 Points


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:01 AM.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.