SilabGarza - RS Private Server  
Home Forum Play Register Store Market Highscores Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SilabGarza - RS Private Server > SilabGarza > Introductions/Inactive > Intro/Inactive (archive)
Reload this Page googleslayer


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
googleslayer
Old
  (#1 (permalink))
Guled is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Guled's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,342
Cookies Given: 424
Cookies Received: 444
Time Online: 59 d 4 h 4 m
   
Default googleslayer - 08-04-2014, 11:29 AM

http://sg-forum.com/community/introd...s-playing.html

well you seem retarded derpy, maybe you should learn to moderate

he isnt allowed to say that this server is dying? when everyone knows?

this isnt north korea you fucktard


edit:idk how i posted in the wrong section



Last edited by Guled; 08-04-2014 at 11:33 AM.
  
The Following 5 users gave Guled some cookies:
Asd12345 (08-04-2014), Brady (08-04-2014), Josh G (08-04-2014), My Spear (08-04-2014), Young Lad (08-04-2014)
Old
  (#2 (permalink))
Robin is Offline
<span style="color: silver">:-)</span>
image
 
Robin's Avatar
 
Posts: 939
Cookies Given: 161
Cookies Received: 78
Time Online: 45 d 15 h 38 m
   
Default 08-04-2014, 11:50 AM

what r u talking about man daily updates :-)


  
Old
  (#3 (permalink))
Matt is Offline
♥Hope is a waking dream♥
image
 
Matt's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,548
Cookies Given: 206
Cookies Received: 392
Time Online: 96 d 20 h 20 m
Clan: N/A
   
Default 08-04-2014, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guled View Post
http://sg-forum.com/community/introd...s-playing.html

well you seem retarded derpy, maybe you should learn to moderate

he isnt allowed to say that this server is dying? when everyone knows?

this isnt north korea you fucktard


edit:idk how i posted in the wrong section
He didn't say the server is dying, he said the staff is bad, the game is boring and playing is useless, which is trashing the server. Saying "I'm leaving because the server is dead" is different then what he said.





Ingame Mod 12-12-12
Demoted 7-27-13
Joshy l Nater l Dan l Spam l Tom

  
The Following User Says Thank You to Matt For This Useful Post:
GoogleSlayer (08-04-2014)
Old
  (#4 (permalink))
Debutante is Offline
Official KKK
image
 
Debutante's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,713
Cookies Given: 270
Cookies Received: 157
Time Online: 112 d 2 h 34 m
Clan: N/A
   
Default 08-04-2014, 11:53 AM

Not saying it was right to express his opinion the way he did (@ OP in that thread), but it's not right to close things just because you don't like what was said in the thread either.





- Forum Moderator [05/03/11]
- In-Game Moderator [05/28/11]


Spoiler


Click here to see a faggot.



#Bless for Moderator 2013

Last edited by Debutante; 08-04-2014 at 11:59 AM.
  
The Following 2 users gave Debutante some cookies:
Inthecorner (08-04-2014), Kayu10 (08-04-2014)
Old
  (#5 (permalink))
L2 SWITCH is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
L2 SWITCH's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,282
Cookies Given: 268
Cookies Received: 710
Time Online: 25 d 1 h 7 m
Clan: napkin boiz
   
Default 08-04-2014, 11:59 AM

he said he was going inactive and reasoning behind it, think its stupid that staff have to infract people for down talking the server when nothing is being done even when players offer their help.


pisstake


  
Old
  (#6 (permalink))
Welshboy is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Welshboy's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,901
Cookies Given: 309
Cookies Received: 697
Time Online: 164 d 11 h 23 m
   
Default 08-04-2014, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2 SWITCH View Post
he said he was going inactive and reasoning behind it, think its stupid that staff have to infract people for down talking the server when nothing is being done even when players offer their help.


pisstake
We've been instructed to when we feel as though people are literally just here to bash the server. However, I can't say it was entirely called for. A warning probably would have done the job and I certainly wouldn't have closed the thread at it's current state. If it had gotten to the point where the topic drifted from him quiting to a giant bitch fest, then I would have closed it.

That being said, he is a good forum moderator and I trust his judgement. He may see things from members that I do not and vice versa.

Oh, and before I forget, regarding the original post, calling someone else retarded or a fucktard for having an opinion on a thread isn't really the best way to go either. You may want to change that.

Edit: I've also moved the thread to the section that I assume you intended to post in. If you want it moved to another section, please let me know.




Spoiler

Last edited by Welshboy; 08-04-2014 at 12:25 PM.
  
The Following User Says Thank You to Welshboy For This Useful Post:
GoogleSlayer (08-04-2014)
Old
  (#7 (permalink))
Gir is Offline
Owner of SilabGarza
image
 
Gir's Avatar
 
Posts: 18,443
Cookies Given: 93
Cookies Received: 1,462
Time Online: 53 d 12 h 39 m
Clan: The Forgotten
   
Default 08-04-2014, 12:26 PM

he was ipmuted ingame for trash talking the server then came here and posted that so...
  
The Following User Says Thank You to Gir For This Useful Post:
GoogleSlayer (08-04-2014)
Old
  (#8 (permalink))
L2 SWITCH is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
L2 SWITCH's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,282
Cookies Given: 268
Cookies Received: 710
Time Online: 25 d 1 h 7 m
Clan: napkin boiz
   
Default 08-04-2014, 12:39 PM

he just justified his reason for leaving, he could've made it more subtle but thats not going to help is it, maybe if you realise how the players feel you will actually do something, rather than rejecting help.

to many see power and kiss ass, why should we be nice to the server if nothings being done about it. Why should he 'lie' about his reasoning behind him leaving because its a fair enough reason to do so.


i respect derk but some things he does are questionable.


  
Old
  (#9 (permalink))
GoogleSlayer is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
GoogleSlayer's Avatar
 
Posts: 7,367
Cookies Given: 1,174
Cookies Received: 1,131
Time Online: 167 d 23 h 10 m
   
Default 08-04-2014, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2 SWITCH View Post
he just justified his reason for leaving, he could've made it more subtle but thats not going to help is it, maybe if you realise how the players feel you will actually do something, rather than rejecting help.

to many see power and kiss ass, why should we be nice to the server if nothings being done about it. Why should he 'lie' about his reasoning behind him leaving because its a fair enough reason to do so.


i respect derk but some things he does are questionable.
If the thread was made to announce his departure from the server, he could've said that. The thread only contained reasons why he thinks the server is bad, and then 'kcya' at the end.

@ people saying this is a retarded infraction, this isn't his first offence trash-talking the server. Both in game and on forums he's done it several times, and he nearly got away with it all the times. All those times he's been so negative count up, hence the infraction (and probably the IPmute in game).




My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)


~Gifts ~
Spoiler
  
The Following 2 users gave GoogleSlayer some cookies:
SlimBailey (08-04-2014), Tom (08-04-2014)
Old
  (#10 (permalink))
Time4pie is Offline
ohpls
image
 
Time4pie's Avatar
 
Posts: 384
Cookies Given: 28
Cookies Received: 38
Time Online: 5 d 2 h 22 m
   
Default 08-04-2014, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleSlayer View Post


If the thread was made to announce his departure from the server, he could've said that. The thread only contained reasons why he thinks the server is bad, and then 'kcya' at the end.

@ people saying this is a retarded infraction, this isn't his first offence trash-talking the server. Both in game and on forums he's done it several times, and he nearly got away with it all the times. All those times he's been so negative count up, hence the infraction (and probably the IPmute in game).
i'm not trashtalking the server.there isn't just anything positive to talk about lmao.w.e i didn't say all the staff r bad.most are.derks ok.sometimes.
  
adsense code2.3
 

Bookmarks

googleslayer

Intro/Inactive (archive)




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
adsense2.6
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

kBank Policy
Posting New Thread: 3 Points
Posting New Reply: 2 Points


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:05 AM.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.