SilabGarza - RS Private Server  
Home Forum Play Register Store Market Highscores Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SilabGarza - RS Private Server > SilabGarza > Introductions/Inactive > Intro/Inactive (archive)
Reload this Page Final Goodbye.


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Final Goodbye.
Old
  (#1 (permalink))
Jokerjake72 is Offline
<span style="color: deepskyblue">The Jimmies Rustle Softly</span>

image
 
Jokerjake72's Avatar
 
Posts: 442
Cookies Given: 43
Cookies Received: 47
Time Online: 11 d 21 h 6 m
Clan: Imperium & W.I.N.
   
Default Final Goodbye. - 08-12-2015, 12:36 PM

It was fun getting my account almost to where it was in my glory days of Silab Garza. But, unfortunately, the server has changed too much for my liking. People seem to be doing nothing but staking and pvp. Two things I never really enjoyed in SG.

I will probably not be coming back this time, life has more callings for me and private servers have altogether lost my interest.

I enjoyed seeing old faces that I used to chat with every once in a while. I seriously hope SG can be a decent server again. But in all honesty, my optimism is very thin in regards to that.

I hope the best for all of you.

-Jokerjake72



  
Old
  (#2 (permalink))
A Bird is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
A Bird's Avatar
 
Posts: 65
Cookies Given: 10
Cookies Received: 11
Time Online: 4 d 20 h 36 m
   
Default 08-12-2015, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerjake72 View Post
But, unfortunately, the server has changed too much for my liking.

What kind of things would you like changed?
  
Old
  (#3 (permalink))
Rebecca I Am is Offline
Member
image
 
Rebecca I Am's Avatar
 
Posts: 90
Cookies Given: 1
Cookies Received: 3
Time Online: 2 d 8 h 55 m
   
Default 08-12-2015, 12:45 PM

nice playin wit u m8 cya
  
Old
  (#4 (permalink))
Rulez12 is Offline
Old Legend
image
 
Rulez12's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,807
Cookies Given: 7
Cookies Received: 115
Time Online: 24 d 21 h 55 m
Clan: The unknown
   
Default 08-12-2015, 12:52 PM

Well cya man


  
Old
  (#5 (permalink))
Insecurities is Offline
RSN: Serial Memer
image
 
Insecurities's Avatar
 
Posts: 6,434
Cookies Given: 686
Cookies Received: 1,227
Time Online: 114 d 17 h 23 m
   
Default 08-12-2015, 12:52 PM

see ya man, ill remember the days we had in the pvm clan. : (





In-game name: Pat
Promoted: 25/1/2013
Re-promoted: 5/3/2014
Spoiler

  
Old
  (#6 (permalink))
Jokerjake72 is Offline
<span style="color: deepskyblue">The Jimmies Rustle Softly</span>

image
 
Jokerjake72's Avatar
 
Posts: 442
Cookies Given: 43
Cookies Received: 47
Time Online: 11 d 21 h 6 m
Clan: Imperium & W.I.N.
   
Default 08-12-2015, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bird View Post
What kind of things would you like changed?
I always wanted to see more pvm/skilling options. Also a few skills are still buggy.

Examples:
Mining- every other rock I mined I would get an "error: mining data lost, please try again" message. Made the skill take eons to get to 99.
Crafting- The skill is ridiculous now. You either have to spend a millennium getting the gems from the crafting shop/mining or spend large sums of cash buying them from other players. Hides are hard to come by as well and don't give that much exp (ex: cutting Sapphires gives more exp than crafting black dragonhide vambraces).
Firemaking- This skill is the least bugged. The only issue is that you have to click to walk to the next square in order to start a fire. Players should automatically move to that square.

I do understand that this is "Silab Garza PK" but still.



  
Old
  (#7 (permalink))
Jellybean is Offline
The One And Only
image
 
Jellybean's Avatar
 
Posts: 461
Cookies Given: 40
Cookies Received: 23
Time Online: 7 d 19 h 2 m
   
Default 08-12-2015, 02:59 PM

Goodbye joker Goodluck in whatever your going to do
  
Old
  (#8 (permalink))
A Bird is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
A Bird's Avatar
 
Posts: 65
Cookies Given: 10
Cookies Received: 11
Time Online: 4 d 20 h 36 m
   
Default 08-12-2015, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerjake72 View Post


I always wanted to see more pvm/skilling options. Also a few skills are still buggy.

Examples:
Mining- every other rock I mined I would get an "error: mining data lost, please try again" message. Made the skill take eons to get to 99.
Crafting- The skill is ridiculous now. You either have to spend a millennium getting the gems from the crafting shop/mining or spend large sums of cash buying them from other players. Hides are hard to come by as well and don't give that much exp (ex: cutting Sapphires gives more exp than crafting black dragonhide vambraces).
Firemaking- This skill is the least bugged. The only issue is that you have to click to walk to the next square in order to start a fire. Players should automatically move to that square.

I do understand that this is "Silab Garza PK" but still.
We can fix all of those by next update, I hope you'll stick around.

Skilling updates are coming as well, such as ironman mode.

Last edited by A Bird; 08-12-2015 at 04:09 PM.
  
l0l
Old
  (#9 (permalink))
Rulez12 is Offline
Old Legend
image
 
Rulez12's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,807
Cookies Given: 7
Cookies Received: 115
Time Online: 24 d 21 h 55 m
Clan: The unknown
   
Default l0l - 08-12-2015, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Bird View Post
We can fix all of those by next update, I hope you'll stick around.

Skilling updates are coming as well, such as deadman mode.
Looool dead man mode, mhm it's ok but honestly ya need to make it more appealing in here. If it's not appealing people such as myself and a lot others would rather go to osrs and play their Deadman mode


  
Old
  (#10 (permalink))
A Bird is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
A Bird's Avatar
 
Posts: 65
Cookies Given: 10
Cookies Received: 11
Time Online: 4 d 20 h 36 m
   
Default 08-12-2015, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rulez12 View Post


Looool dead man mode, mhm it's ok but honestly ya need to make it more appealing in here. If it's not appealing people such as myself and a lot others would rather go to osrs and play their Deadman mode

Oops I meant ironman mode, deadman mode is defiantly something to think about though once we get more players. (we will don't worry)
  
adsense code2.3
 

Bookmarks

Final Goodbye.

Intro/Inactive (archive)




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
adsense2.6
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

kBank Policy
Posting New Thread: 3 Points
Posting New Reply: 2 Points


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:29 PM.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.