SilabGarza - RS Private Server  
Home Forum Play Register Store Market Highscores Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SilabGarza - RS Private Server > SilGar Media > Computers > Programming
Reload this Page Website I coded


Website I coded
Old
  (#1 (permalink))
Zvp is Offline
<span style="color: greenyellow">-Epic Gfxer-</span>
image
 
Zvp's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,455
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 1
Time Online: 12 d 34 m
Clan: KAPP
   
Default Website I coded - 06-17-2012, 12:06 AM

Tell me what you think:
ZC Computers
Yes, I've sold computers already, and the customers were very satisfied with their buy.
It's my own computer company I run with a friend

Heres my build:
http://sg-forum.com/silgar-media/co...r-i-built.html

What should I improve about the site?



Click the picture for my gallery.

Gifts:
Spoiler


[Steven] [Harry] [Jordan] [Niels] [Benji] [Aaron] [Martin]
  
Old
  (#2 (permalink))
C0mrade is Offline
Zenith Pride

image
 
C0mrade's Avatar
 
Posts: 161
Cookies Given: 1
Cookies Received: 0
Time Online: 2 d 15 h 45 m
Clan: Anarchy
   
Default 06-17-2012, 12:08 AM

whats with the sandy bridge processors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvp View Post


Oh, well the thing is with the new ivy bridge processors, the overclocking on those things make the temperature go up higher then the sandy bridge processors. I overclock all of my cusomters computers as a free bonus.
not sure where you get your information but the ivy bridge processors run cooler and don't use as much energy as sandy bridge... it's been said that sandy bridge processors can overclock higher but the difference is minimal and much more hotter with much more power consumption then ivy bridge. maybe you should learn some more about what you're building before you attempt to professionally build computers and sell them...?
i'll teach you another thing.. ivy bridge processors are much more better for gaming versus sandy bridge because they have the intel hd 4000 technology versus the intel hd 3000 technology on the sandy bridge processors. the best processor as far as price/performance ratio on the market is the ivy bridge i7-3570k. the k means it is designed for overclocking.

don't try to argue because i get my information from reliable sources.

at fucking 4.9 ghz yes it runs hotter that's why i said the sandy bridge is better at high over clock but if you read the difference is minimal. You shouldn't overclock past 4.2 ghz unless you are watercooling because the cpu will not last. Like i said do not argue with me i know what i'm talking about. At 4.2 ghz the ivy bridge should run cooler and consuming less power.
the only time sandy bridge runs cooler than ivy bridge is at extreme clocks such as 4.9 ghz which is shown in the reviews you linked. you obviously aren't overclocking past 4.2 ghz so the ivy bridge is better.

---------- Post added at 12:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvp View Post
I know what the "K" stands for...and it means its "UNLOCKED".
well since you replied to me like i was an idiot on my first post. i did it to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvp View Post


You clearly didn't read all of it.
Overclocking in general with the ivy bridge makes it hotter then the sandy bridge, if you were not to overclock the ivy bridge it would be the better choice.
If you actually decided to read the many articles I posted, which stated that in general the Ivy Bridge processor runs at a higher temperature when overclocked then the sandy bridge; therefore, making it a better choice for overclocking. Also, your arguments lack support, you seem to be a person who is not very flexible, as in you only think your ideas are right, even though you're getting evidence shoved right in to your face.
i read the entire first article you linked. and it clearly stated they overclocked it to 4.9 ghz which is 1ghz higher than it is designed to be overclocked to. it's well known ivy bridge is better than sandy bridge when it's not being extremely over clocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvp View Post


I know they did, and the Ivy Bridge ran hotter; therefore proving my point. Your argument is invalid.
No matter what clock speed it's at, the Ivy Bridge runs hotter. That is if it's overclocked.
you are flat out wrong and you don't understand how overclocking works. the HIGHER you overclock it THE HOTTER IT WILL RUN. meaning at 4.2 ghz it will be significantly different than 4.9 ghz. My argument is obviously not invalid. Why don't you show me a comparision between the two at a lower clock. another thing sandy bridge is proven to be less powerful clock for clock therefore you can clock ivy bridge lower than sandy bridge whilst showing similar results.

Ivy Bridge vs Sandy Bridge - The Many Questions - Overclock3D Forums
these guys seem to agree with my argument all read all the way down.
ivy bridge seems to be better unless you really push the chip to its limits.
meaning that anywhere under roughly 4.5 ghz ivy bridge still kicks sandys ass

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvp View Post


This is all I can say:
Intel's Ivy Bridge Hotter Than Sandy Bridge When Overclocked
Stop failing.
And I will purchase them when they fix this issue.
stop failing? what are we 12? this is a debate. grow up...
wait until i find the statistics per clock

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

one more thing.. you fail to produce arguments to my statements. all you do is post links to a non-specific review which doesn't exactly apply to the argument at hand.

---------- Post added at 01:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 AM ----------

this is my complete argument: since ivy bridge is more powerful clock for clock. you could achieve similar performance to sandy bridge if not identical while achieve much less power consumption and heat, meaning that the ivy bridge will last longer and you could over clock it a little farther for even more power while still beating sandy bridge. that is as long as you don't push 4.5 ghz, which is plain stupid anyways.

this is at 4.8 ghz and both cpus are cooled to very nice temperatures.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvp View Post


The only thing I said was that they run a bit hotter, therefore, I'm still sticking with the Sandy Bridge Models. I have nothing against Ivy Bridge, I would get one myself, but since I like to overclock, I don't really want to have it overheating all the time.
This link:
Intel's Ivy Bridge Hotter Than Sandy Bridge When Overclocked
Simply explains why it gets a bit hotter then Sandy Bridge.
Getting a Sandy Bridge right now for overclocking is better, especially if you're on a budget and don't want to spend all that extra money to keep your cpu cooler.
Now I believe this argument is over.
As a conclusion, you've said the Ivy Bridge CPUS are good, I agree 100%, but like there have been many reports saying that there are some minor issues, even Intel saying there are. If you want to overclock and are on a budget and don't want to spend a lot of money on cooling I would go with Sandy Bridge, if you have money go with the Ivy and spend that extra money on the cooling system. I expected there to be some minor issues, as there are with many new things. The new models they will be making for the ivy bridge will most likely have this problem fixed, at that point I will be purchasing Ivy bridge processors.
At this time, since my builds are on a strict budget, I dont want to spend that extra money on the cooling.
yes at higher clocks such as 4.8ghz the IB is much hotter but my whole argument was that at 4.2ghz (which is the max you should overclock them to for customers) i think that the ivy bridge will be cooler.
yes it is over.
goodbye.

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvp View Post
[COLOR="Green"][SIZE="3"]Argument over.
You're hopeless, you don't read the stuff I post, and then post stuff that supports my argument. It runs hotter.
and you fail to understand my whole argument is that it might run cooler at lower clocks such as 4.2 ghz which is the highest you should overclock it to without proper cooling like you say you can't afford.
good day to you sir. maybe you should stop being so stubborn and open your mind to other peoples opinions.
the benchmarks i showed were to support what i said about ivy bridge being more powerful. congratz you look like an idiot now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0mrade View Post
one more thing.. you fail to produce arguments to my statements. all you do is post links to a non-specific review which doesn't exactly apply to the argument at hand.
/facepalm

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvp View Post


READ THIS:
Intel's Ivy Bridge Hotter Than Sandy Bridge When Overclocked

I said they're better, I'm still getting Sandy, because they don't run as hot, because I can't afford the more expensive cooling

That proved my argument.
there's no specifics there
it doesn't say
ivy bridge runs hotter at 4.2 ghz then sandy bridge!!!
stop posting that link i read it the first time you posted it.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvp View Post


READ THIS:
Intel's Ivy Bridge Hotter Than Sandy Bridge When Overclocked

I said they're better, I'm still getting Sandy, because they don't run as hot, because I can't afford the more expensive cooling

That proved my argument.
read these words dumb ass
IB MIGHT RUN COOLER AT 4.2 GHZ THAN SB
in fact i'm almost certain that it does.
but i'm glad to know you pick your products based on a non-specific review which doesn't apply to the argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvp View Post


Ok...
The argument was that Sandy Bridge ran cooler, which it does.
I said Ivy Bridge is better on how it works, but they have that one problem, that the temperature is hotter when it overclocks.
If you don't understand, you're truely a dumbass.
I have evidence from a legitment source - tom's hardware. So I'm not sure where you're going to go with this now.
I will buy the ivy bridge cpus once they fix that issue.
i understand fully on what you're saying. i understood this 30 minutes ago. i'm trying to get a point across to you which you can not comprehend for some truely retarded reason on another level.
IT IS PROVEN TO BE HOTTER AT 4.7+ GHZ
I AM SAYING IT IS COOLER AT 4.2 GHZ
YOU ARE A DUMB FUCK
point made. caio.


  
Old
  (#3 (permalink))
Zvp is Offline
<span style="color: greenyellow">-Epic Gfxer-</span>
image
 
Zvp's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,455
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 1
Time Online: 12 d 34 m
Clan: KAPP
   
Default 06-17-2012, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0mrade View Post
whats with the sandy bridge processors
Oh, well the thing is with the new ivy bridge processors, the overclocking on those things make the temperature go up higher then the sandy bridge processors. I overclock all of my cusomters computers as a free bonus.


Quote:
Originally Posted by C0mrade View Post
not sure where you get your information but the ivy bridge processors run cooler and don't use as much energy as sandy bridge... it's been said that sandy bridge processors can overclock higher but the difference is minimal and much more hotter with much more power consumption then ivy bridge. maybe you should learn some more about what you're building before you attempt to professionally build computers and sell them...?
i'll teach you another thing.. ivy bridge processors are much more better for gaming versus sandy bridge because they have the intel hd 4000 technology versus the intel hd 3000 technology on the sandy bridge processors. the best processor as far as price/performance ratio on the market is the ivy bridge i7-3570k. the k means it is designed for overclocking.

don't try to argue because i get my information from reliable sources.
Look:
Intel's Ivy Bridge Chips Appear to Run Hotter Than Sandy Bridge Chips When Overclocked | PCWorld
Intel's Ivy Bridge Hotter Than Sandy Bridge When Overclocked
Overclocked Ivy Bridge chips run much hotter than Sandy Bridge
Ivy Bridge Running Hotter Than Intel's Last-gen CPU - Slashdot
[MT] Intel Admits That Ivy Bridge Runs Hotter Because Of 22nm Shrink
Intel's Ivy Bridge chips run hotter than predecessors when overclocked - FierceCIO:TechWatch
Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to use: Google, before you type out bullshit.
Edit: I know what the "K" stands for...and it means its "UNLOCKED".



Quote:
Originally Posted by C0mrade View Post
at fucking 4.9 ghz yes it runs hotter that's why i said the sandy bridge is better at high over clock but if you read the difference is minimal. You shouldn't overclock past 4.2 ghz unless you are watercooling because the cpu will not last. Like i said do not argue with me i know what i'm talking about. At 4.2 ghz the ivy bridge should run cooler and consuming less power.
the only time sandy bridge runs cooler than ivy bridge is at extreme clocks such as 4.9 ghz which is shown in the reviews you linked. you obviously aren't overclocking past 4.2 ghz so the ivy bridge is better.
You clearly didn't read all of it.
Overclocking in general with the ivy bridge makes it hotter then the sandy bridge, if you were not to overclock the ivy bridge it would be the better choice.
If you actually decided to read the many articles I posted, which stated that in general the Ivy Bridge processor runs at a higher temperature when overclocked then the sandy bridge; therefore, making it a better choice for overclocking. Also, your arguments lack support, you seem to be a person who is not very flexible, as in you only think your ideas are right, even though you're getting evidence shoved right in to your face.


Quote:
Originally Posted by C0mrade View Post
i read the entire first article you linked. and it clearly stated they overclocked it to 4.9 ghz which is 1ghz higher than it is designed to be overclocked to.
I know they did, and the Ivy Bridge ran hotter; therefore proving my point. Your argument is invalid.
No matter what clock speed it's at, the Ivy Bridge runs hotter. That is if it's overclocked.


Quote:
Originally Posted by C0mrade View Post
you are flat out wrong and you don't understand how overclocking works. the HIGHER you overclock it THE HOTTER IT WILL RUN. meaning at 4.2 ghz it will be significantly different than 4.9 ghz. My argument is obviously not invalid. Why don't you show me a comparision between the two at a lower clock. another thing sandy bridge is proven to be less powerful clock for clock therefore you can clock ivy bridge lower than sandy bridge whilst showing similar results.
This is all I can say:
Intel's Ivy Bridge Hotter Than Sandy Bridge When Overclocked
Stop failing.
And I will purchase them when they fix this issue.


Quote:
Originally Posted by C0mrade View Post
Ivy Bridge vs Sandy Bridge - The Many Questions - Overclock3D Forums
these guys seem to agree with my argument all read all the way down.
ivy bridge seems to be better unless you really push the chip to its limits.
meaning that anywhere under roughly 4.5 ghz ivy bridge still kicks sandys ass

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 AM ----------



stop failing? what are we 12? this is a debate. grow up...
wait until i find the statistics per clock

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

one more thing.. you fail to produce arguments to my statements. all you do is post links to a non-specific review which doesn't exactly apply to the argument at hand.
The only thing I said was that they run a bit hotter, therefore, I'm still sticking with the Sandy Bridge Models. I have nothing against Ivy Bridge, I would get one myself, but since I like to overclock, I don't really want to have it overheating all the time.
This link:
Intel's Ivy Bridge Hotter Than Sandy Bridge When Overclocked
Simply explains why it gets a bit hotter then Sandy Bridge.
Getting a Sandy Bridge right now for overclocking is better, especially if you're on a budget and don't want to spend all that extra money to keep your cpu cooler.
Now I believe this argument is over.
As a conclusion, you've said the Ivy Bridge CPUS are good, I agree 100%, but like there have been many reports saying that there are some minor issues, even Intel saying there are. If you want to overclock and are on a budget and don't want to spend a lot of money on cooling I would go with Sandy Bridge, if you have money go with the Ivy and spend that extra money on the cooling system. I expected there to be some minor issues, as there are with many new things. The new models they will be making for the ivy bridge will most likely have this problem fixed, at that point I will be purchasing Ivy bridge processors.
At this time, since my builds are on a strict budget, I dont want to spend that extra money on the cooling.


Argument over.
Ok, well this argument is over.
I presented my argument, while you have some people on forums, I have intel saying it does run a bit hotter when overclocked.
Intel's Ivy Bridge Hotter Than Sandy Bridge When Overclocked


Quote:
Originally Posted by C0mrade View Post
yes at higher clocks such as 4.8ghz the IB is much hotter but my whole argument was that at 4.2ghz (which is the max you should overclock them to for customers) i think that the ivy bridge will be cooler.
yes it is over.
goodbye.

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------



and you fail to understand my whole argument is that it might run cooler at lower clocks such as 4.2 ghz which is the highest you should overclock it to without proper cooling like you say you can't afford.
READ THIS:
Intel's Ivy Bridge Hotter Than Sandy Bridge When Overclocked

I said they're better, I'm still getting Sandy, because they don't run as hot, because I can't afford the more expensive cooling
Quote:
and you fail to understand my whole argument is that it might run cooler at lower clocks such as 4.2 ghz which is the highest you should overclock it to without proper cooling like you say you can't afford.
That proved my argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0mrade View Post
/facepalm

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------



there's no specifics there
it doesn't say
ivy bridge runs hotter at 4.2 ghz then sandy bridge!!!
stop posting that link i read it the first time you posted it.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------



read these words dumb ass
IB MIGHT RUN COOLER AT 4.2 GHZ THAN SB
in fact i'm almost certain that it does.
Ok...
The argument was that Sandy Bridge ran cooler, which it does.
I said Ivy Bridge is better on how it works, but they have that one problem, that the temperature is hotter when it overclocks.
If you don't understand, you're truely a dumbass.
I have evidence from a legitment source - tom's hardware. So I'm not sure where you're going to go with this now.
I will buy the ivy bridge cpus once they fix that issue.


Quote:
Originally Posted by C0mrade View Post
i understand fully on what you're saying. i understood this 30 minutes ago. i'm trying to get a point across to you which you can not comprehend for some truely retarded reason on another level.
IT IS PROVEN TO BE HOTTER AT 4.7+ GHZ
I AM SAYING IT IS COOLER AT 4.2 GHZ
YOU ARE A DUMB FUCK
point made. caio.
Oh jesus christ...your point isn't made.
I thought it would end with that last post made by me.
May I please have some evidence it runs cooler when overclocked at 4.2ghz.
My evidence is here that is runs hotter when overclocked:
Intel's Ivy Bridge Hotter Than Sandy Bridge When Overclocked



Click the picture for my gallery.

Gifts:
Spoiler


[Steven] [Harry] [Jordan] [Niels] [Benji] [Aaron] [Martin]
  
Old
  (#4 (permalink))
Stefff is Offline
<span style="color: firebrick">Likeabaws</span>
image
 
Stefff's Avatar
 
Posts: 718
Cookies Given: 79
Cookies Received: 48
Time Online: 11 d 15 h N/A
Clan: #ER
   
Default 06-17-2012, 12:55 AM

I don't understand shit of what u guys saying, lmao.
OT; Your pc looks nice bro, how much did it cost u?





Blunt I Must

Jamie Eetu Gabe Rens Jurre Justin Jerrod

Spoiler
  
Old
  (#5 (permalink))
Iron Doom is Offline
hu3hu3hu3hu3hu3
image
 
Iron Doom's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,456
Cookies Given: 82
Cookies Received: 25
Time Online: 20 d 11 h 6 m
Clan: Silabgarza's army
   
Default 06-17-2012, 01:46 AM

awesome website
how much customers per month do you get?
  
Old
  (#6 (permalink))
Zvp is Offline
<span style="color: greenyellow">-Epic Gfxer-</span>
image
 
Zvp's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,455
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 1
Time Online: 12 d 34 m
Clan: KAPP
   
Default 06-17-2012, 01:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Doom View Post
awesome website
how much customers per month do you get?
Uhhh, like 2.
We're new, so you know.
We're not going to get 50 the first month.
We're well known throughout parts of my city.



Click the picture for my gallery.

Gifts:
Spoiler


[Steven] [Harry] [Jordan] [Niels] [Benji] [Aaron] [Martin]
  
Old
  (#7 (permalink))
Yourmom21 is Offline
<span style="color: black">It's not personal, its busines</span>
image
 
Yourmom21's Avatar
 
Posts: 794
Cookies Given: 3
Cookies Received: 65
Time Online: 31 d 13 h 5 m
   
Default 06-17-2012, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvp View Post


I know they did, and the Ivy Bridge ran hotter; therefore proving my point. Your argument is invalid.
No matter what clock speed it's at, the Ivy Bridge runs hotter. That is if it's overclocked.
C0mrade clearly knows his shit better than you do.

You website is basic html and would take 12 minutes to complete.


  
Old
  (#8 (permalink))
Zvp is Offline
<span style="color: greenyellow">-Epic Gfxer-</span>
image
 
Zvp's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,455
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 1
Time Online: 12 d 34 m
Clan: KAPP
   
Default 06-17-2012, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourmom21 View Post
C0mrade clearly knows his shit better than you do.

You website is basic html and would take 12 minutes to complete.
Yeah, I'm not the best at coding.
I'm more of a programmer.



Click the picture for my gallery.

Gifts:
Spoiler


[Steven] [Harry] [Jordan] [Niels] [Benji] [Aaron] [Martin]
  
Old
  (#9 (permalink))
Iron Doom is Offline
hu3hu3hu3hu3hu3
image
 
Iron Doom's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,456
Cookies Given: 82
Cookies Received: 25
Time Online: 20 d 11 h 6 m
Clan: Silabgarza's army
   
Default 06-17-2012, 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvp View Post


Uhhh, like 2.
We're new, so you know.
We're not going to get 50 the first month.
We're well known throughout parts of my city.
yeah I understand
btw do you ship to europe?
  
Old
  (#10 (permalink))
Zvp is Offline
<span style="color: greenyellow">-Epic Gfxer-</span>
image
 
Zvp's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,455
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 1
Time Online: 12 d 34 m
Clan: KAPP
   
Default 06-17-2012, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Doom View Post


yeah I understand
btw do you ship to europe?
We could, but the shipping would cost a lot.



Click the picture for my gallery.

Gifts:
Spoiler


[Steven] [Harry] [Jordan] [Niels] [Benji] [Aaron] [Martin]
  
adsense code2.3
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Website I coded

Programming




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
adsense2.6
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:59 PM.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.