SilabGarza - RS Private Server  
Home Forum Play Register Store Market Highscores Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SilabGarza - RS Private Server > SilGar Media > Media > Anime
Reload this Page Jitsu wa Watashi wa/Actually, I Am...


Jitsu wa Watashi wa/Actually, I Am...
Old
  (#1 (permalink))
Mr 223 is Online
Moderator
image
 
Mr 223's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,021
Cookies Given: 456
Cookies Received: 438
Time Online: 224 d 22 h 27 m
   
Default Jitsu wa Watashi wa/Actually, I Am... - 07-06-2015, 10:30 AM

Anime will broadcast in an hour, and I'll be at work. ;_; I'll just have to wait until I get home.

Crunchyroll - Actually, I Am Full episodes streaming online for free
Art style is a little different, but it's not too bad. Just hope they do the manga justice.



  
Old
  (#2 (permalink))
Kayu10 is Offline
Loveless
image
 
Kayu10's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,196
Cookies Given: 3,080
Cookies Received: 527
Time Online: 45 d 10 h 7 m
   
Default 07-06-2015, 05:03 PM

Just watched this. Loving it. What else is good with this new season do you know?


  
Old
  (#3 (permalink))
Mr 223 is Online
Moderator
image
 
Mr 223's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,021
Cookies Given: 456
Cookies Received: 438
Time Online: 224 d 22 h 27 m
   
Default 07-07-2015, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayu10 View Post
Just watched this. Loving it. What else is good with this new season do you know?
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime is a pretty good romance too. I haven't watched the first episode yet though. Actually pretty excited to watch it.
Monster Musume is a comedy, ecchi series about monster girls. It's been a while since I've read it. You can surprisingly find paperbacks at B&N. Not too much going on plot-wise though. (Not sure how it'll be in the anime.)
Himouto! Umaru-chan is a nice chill-read. Not much plot here either, but I read it when I've had too much of the heavy reads.

Also, they'll be selling
vol. 1 vol. 1
and
vol. 2 vol. 2
of Jitsu wa Watashi wa next year. <3
@Kayu10




Last edited by Mr 223; 07-07-2015 at 01:08 PM.
  
Old
  (#4 (permalink))
Kayu10 is Offline
Loveless
image
 
Kayu10's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,196
Cookies Given: 3,080
Cookies Received: 527
Time Online: 45 d 10 h 7 m
   
Default 07-09-2015, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr 223 View Post


Akagami no Shirayuki-hime is a pretty good romance too. I haven't watched the first episode yet though. Actually pretty excited to watch it.
Monster Musume is a comedy, ecchi series about monster girls. It's been a while since I've read it. You can surprisingly find paperbacks at B&N. Not too much going on plot-wise though. (Not sure how it'll be in the anime.)
Himouto! Umaru-chan is a nice chill-read. Not much plot here either, but I read it when I've had too much of the heavy reads.

Also, they'll be selling vol. 1 and vol. 2 of Jitsu wa Watashi wa next year. <3
@Kayu10
I'll give them a look! I'm dying for To Love-Ru...


  
Old
  (#5 (permalink))
Synergy is Offline
idk?
image
 
Synergy's Avatar
 
Posts: 384
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 20
Time Online: 4 d 4 h 37 m
   
Default 08-04-2015, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayu10 View Post


I'll give them a look! I'm dying for To Love-Ru...
im dying to love ru to be uncensored ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)


Feel free to come and chat with me in game, I go by Gotega50.

  
Old
  (#6 (permalink))
A Bird is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
A Bird's Avatar
 
Posts: 65
Cookies Given: 10
Cookies Received: 11
Time Online: 4 d 20 h 36 m
   
Default 08-04-2015, 05:35 PM

Quite good, don't watch much anime but I enjoyed this so far.
  
adsense code2.3
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Jitsu wa Watashi wa/Actually, I Am...

Anime




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
adsense2.6
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:53 AM.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.