SilabGarza - RS Private Server  
Home Forum Play Register Store Market Highscores Mark Forums Read
Go Back   SilabGarza - RS Private Server > SilGar Media > Media > Videos > Archives
Reload this Page feed my video please


feed my video please
Old
  (#1 (permalink))
Rs Himself is Offline
Rs Himself
image
 
Rs Himself's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,673
Cookies Given: 319
Cookies Received: 81
Time Online: 10 d 11 h 52 m
Clan: [W.I.N]
   
Default feed my video please - 11-27-2013, 01:20 AM

I made this guide for WoW on youtube, could you guys watch it and criticise me on what could be better ? it's my first video ever made and i would like some feedback on my first vid

PLEASE PUT IT 720P

thanks

(right section ? video right...)







high scores pre-eco-reset:
Spoiler

Spoiler

  
Old
  (#2 (permalink))
chaos mager is Offline
<span style="color: black">Reductio ad Hitlerum</span>
image
 
chaos mager's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,853
Cookies Given: 92
Cookies Received: 421
Time Online: 113 d 6 h 6 m
Clan: Newfags
   
Default 11-27-2013, 02:26 AM

Guides without commentary are annoying imo. Get a mic and audacity or some shit.


  
Old
  (#3 (permalink))
Rs Himself is Offline
Rs Himself
image
 
Rs Himself's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,673
Cookies Given: 319
Cookies Received: 81
Time Online: 10 d 11 h 52 m
Clan: [W.I.N]
   
Default 12-01-2013, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos mager View Post
Guides without commentary are annoying imo. Get a mic and audacity or some shit.
my accent in english isn't that good







high scores pre-eco-reset:
Spoiler

Spoiler

  
Old
  (#4 (permalink))
Martin is Offline
<span style="color: #5b535b">C.R.E.A.M.</span>
image
 
Martin's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,352
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 376
Time Online: 52 d 6 h 2 m
   
Default 12-03-2013, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rs Himself View Post


my accent in english isn't that good
neither are your grammar


ot idk what to think because i dont play wow. Free view nonetheless...




Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortality View Post
@Gir @Brittany any other server I try to play they make fun of me because they have seen this post
And they dont admit who they are because they are too pussy to do so and you know what would make me feel better? Wiping a warrior and dragon 2h

  
Old
  (#5 (permalink))
Lmfao A Frog is Offline
Senior Member
image
 
Lmfao A Frog's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,366
Cookies Given: 67
Cookies Received: 232
Time Online: 76 d 21 h 14 m
Clan: Grim Simplicity†
   
Default 12-03-2013, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post


neither are your grammar


ot idk what to think because i dont play wow. Free view nonetheless...
Maybe you should fix your grammar before critiquing others

OT: The guide seems pretty decent. I have never played WOW but your guide seems really clear. The song choice was pretty good also. The only thing is maybe move the subtitles so they are not in the middle of the screen.


  
Old
  (#6 (permalink))
Mircast is Offline
Australian Koala F.
image
 
Mircast's Avatar
 
Posts: 5,473
Cookies Given: 2
Cookies Received: 685
Time Online: 109 d 23 h 10 m
   
Default 12-03-2013, 07:59 PM

it's fine, just edit it more

speed parts up like the clearing (don't make it too fast, slow it down to the points where the text comes in because you want them in-take the information)

cut unnecessary parts out like the dungeon loading screen

you never want a video too long or too short, people want information relayed to them at a reasonable pace otherwise they get impatient or overwhelmed

also, what he said ^ ^
lower the position of the text a bit, so it's just above the additional spellbars. you never wanna obstruct the content... maybe add more of a stroke/background to the text so it's more visible

but in all honesty its fine

Last edited by Mircast; 12-03-2013 at 08:03 PM.
  
Old
  (#7 (permalink))
Martin is Offline
<span style="color: #5b535b">C.R.E.A.M.</span>
image
 
Martin's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,352
Cookies Given: 0
Cookies Received: 376
Time Online: 52 d 6 h 2 m
   
Default 12-03-2013, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmfao A Frog View Post
Maybe you should fix your grammar before critiquing others

OT: The guide seems pretty decent. I have never played WOW but your guide seems really clear. The song choice was pretty good also. The only thing is maybe move the subtitles so they are not in the middle of the screen.
It was supposed to be a joke, but I guess you didn't understand....


on topic: showed this to my friend who plays WoW and he says it needs a speaking walkthrough.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortality View Post
@Gir @Brittany any other server I try to play they make fun of me because they have seen this post
And they dont admit who they are because they are too pussy to do so and you know what would make me feel better? Wiping a warrior and dragon 2h

  
Old
  (#8 (permalink))
Brady is Offline
<span style="color: black">Fam</span>
image
 
Brady's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,842
Cookies Given: 1,157
Cookies Received: 1,054
Time Online: 75 d 14 h 57 m
Clan: The Crew
   
Default 12-03-2013, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post


It was supposed to be a joke, but I guess you didn't understand....


on topic: showed this to my friend who plays WoW and he says it needs a speaking walkthrough.
I play WoW and I can understand everything he's trying to explain.
Maybe your friend is a bit slow.

;; Not too bad, like Mircast said though, try to speed up the clearing parts.


MAKE SILAB GREAT AGAIN
  
Old
  (#9 (permalink))
klk is Offline
Spermicidal
image
 
klk's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,391
Cookies Given: 105
Cookies Received: 240
Time Online: 46 d 15 h 32 m
   
Default 12-03-2013, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rs Himself View Post


my accent in english isn't that good
Have Microsoft Sam narrate your guide xD





Soundcloud






Click for Stock Trading info:
  
adsense code2.3
 

Bookmarks

feed my video please

Archives




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
adsense2.6
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:17 AM.





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.